nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on Pittsburgh tonight

Looking more and more impressive I think they will be hot so it's good to be on their side early before they slump got them .5 in reg

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I liked their play last night but the prior wins were pretty iffy looking. It's tempting to bet Montreal for the value. I might just avoid it and bet the under.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this team is really heating up just like Anaheim. They'll be making a run so it's good to be on the train early.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Both of my books just dropped the pittsburgh lines and it's no longer available...what's going on?

I'm just worried that there are conversations such as this asking if "anyone" is going to bet on the favorite.

EDIT: They're back, and down to -155 for guins.
    Last edited by PuckIt; 01-20-12 at 10:48 AM.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Pens have been playing great recently. Even during the 6 game losing streak, they still fired 35ish shots per game. Just bad bounces and penalties led to losses. Their still getting 35 shots a game right now, but now they are playing better D (and have a few key players back, such as Letang and Martin).

Tough not to like the Pens tonight at home.

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Battle of the backups, Budaj vs Johnson. As a Habs fan, I'm not looking forward to this game. Been a rough season, and I don't see us pulling through with a win in Pittsburgh tonight, even though we have recent success there.

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Fleury is playing tonight for the Penguins.