nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ottawa +152 vs SJ

Really? The way Ottawa is playing you wouldn't think they would be such a dog. Yes, they are playing in SJ but they are 8-2 last 10 away games with a shutout against NYR very recently. And they have lost to the Sharks in the last 5 meetings but they haven't played since 2010 season.

Ottawa looks like a real gem here.

Also saw the Ottawa puckline +1.5 -200. I just don't see Ottawa conceding 2 goals to the sharks here and will most likely win outright. But for the insurance, I think this is a lock.
    Last edited by nammertl; 01-19-12 at 02:59 AM.

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is a tough one, gotta say you`re brave though, betting against sharks @HP Pavillion, I beleive this is gonna be a close one, personally I`ll stay away from this one, but good luck to you.

guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

Careful, Ottawa has been playing a ton of hockey, I think they run out of gas in this western road trip

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

if it's "gonna be a real close one" then perhaps the +1.5 is the play.

packinstratus
    packinstratus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm not to big on betting OTT here anyway but with Auld starting, I definitely don't like the play even at +150. And I think with Auld in net @ SJS there is a good chance they lose by 2

DHK
    DHK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best hockey tip you will ever receive: Never bet puckline

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

Being a long time Sens fan I wouldn't back them in this spot. first game of their western swing against a team that has always played them well (even when the Sens were a president's trophy team) My $$ is definitely on the Sharks tonight.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

Quote Originally Posted by packinstratus View Post
    I'm not to big on betting OTT here anyway but with Auld starting, I definitely don't like the play even at +150. And I think with Auld in net @ SJS there is a good chance they lose by 2
    Auld is not starting tonight .. Anderson is.

rezkull
    rezkull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Senators have been on a roll, but with weakness shown like losing 2-0 to winnipeg, Sharks are the team to exploit any such weakness.

Sharks have been playing not so well lately, but they are still a force to be reckoned with at home...
    hell they have a giant shark in the middle of their stadium... unnecessary if you ask me, but still.
    (My point is they have passionate supporters)

Ottawa will probably keep it close and If I HAD TO I would choose the +1.5 or even money line on the senators, but still fear the sharks cause when they bite; they kill.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

esp getting 1.5 goals in this matchup u r laying money

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

There isn't any strategy in Hockey..with so many unknown in the game like pucks off skates etc..hard to have a strategy.