ARGuy
    ARGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Money Plays

Thought I would throw my hat into the ring. I've been doing this a while and have seen some good results, so I thought I would share and track it for all...

Pick #1 - San Jose ML

Been on fire before being stopped by Minnesota in OT. I watched the game, San Jose dominated and literally had all things go wrong for them to lose this game. I do not see this happening 2 days in a row. Facing a similar team in Winnipeg, they do not have the firepower to skate with the Sharks.

Pick #2 - Boston P/L

The Habs are in disarray. Cammalleri on news today for saying the team is shit because they practice like shit. Not a good way to enter a game with the Bruins. Couple this with Gionta being out, I cant see how Montreal even keeps this one close. The Bears will administer a Bobby Orr sized bitch slap tonight.

Pick #3 - Anaheim ML

This is an interesting one. I believe the Flames are being overvalued in this spot. Sure, they put a few in the net against the Devils, but also were pummeled the previous week. Reality is the Flames are not great. The Ducks have been crap as well this year, but are definitely finding their groove. It looks like their top line is heating up and I believe they are going to finally make a run up the standings.

For non NHLers, I also like:
    Purdue NCAAB
    Duke NCAAB against spread.

Damian82
    Damian82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calgary on the road and Calgary at home are two different teams. Anaheim is brutal on the road. But this is the NHL. I got Flames on ML.

ARGuy
    ARGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck and I hear you. Being a Albertan, I do follow the team (but not a fan). The were heavily outshot against the Devils and have a ton of injuries. I just dont think Kiprusoff can do it every night at home. Anaheim starting to fire offensively is scary, and Flames have stunk against them historically. Given the odds, its a good spot to steal one with the underdog.