lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Red Wings (21-10-1) @ Canucks (20-11-2) **PRE GAME DISCUSSION**

detroit ML +106
    canucks ML -115

t o5.5 pk

The Red Wings have been carried most of the season by the star forwards on the top two lines, plus some outstanding defense and goaltending by Howard. However, the role players on the bottom two lines have started to make their presence felt in the past couple games. After scoring 2 goals in a rout of the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday, Drew Miller came up big once again on Monday night in Edmonton by potting the game-winning goal in the third period of a 3-2 victory.

The Canucks, meanwhile, appear to be over the hangover from their crushing Stanley Cup Final loss last season. Despite some injuries on the back end, Vancouver is back to overwhelming opponents with the slick skating, crisp-passing offensive game that helped the Canucks win the Presidents' Trophy for the League's highest point total last season. Goalie Roberto Luongo is also rounding back into form after shutting out the Minnesota Wild 4-0 Monday at Rogers Arena, making 33 saves and improving his record to 6-0-1 in his last seven starts.

I like Red Wings at + money. It just seems like they are always worth a play at + money.

Does Vancouver continue their hot streak?

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

card for tonight

Red Wings ML +115
    Flyers -110

parlay- Flyers o5.5 -115 x Blackhawks ML -180

MikeFamous1
    NHL/NFL
    MikeFamous1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Play of the day

Parlay
    Blackhawks -180
    San Jose -190
    Phoenix -120
    these three for the easy win

fire&ice
    fire&ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFamous1 View Post
    Parlay
    Blackhawks -180
    San Jose -190
    Phoenix -120
    these three for the easy win
    phoenix is a coin flip at best. far from an easy win

RabidGoat
    I smoked my xmas tree
    RabidGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by fire&ice View Post
    phoenix is a coin flip at best. far from an easy win
    Agreed and coin flips are only 50% chances which is why it's a no play for me...

Back on topic though both teams have pretty good goalies. This could be a scorefest 6-4 kind of game buuuut it could very well be a defensive battle and a lower scoring game because when two high powered offenses play each other both defenses step up. Coupled with the fact that the public is absolutely anihilating the over in this game (90% last I checked) yet the over is still priced at -110... I'm fading the public and playing the under. Like the OP said Red Wings at plus money is always worth a play.

kanapad
    kanapad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5293

I agree with DET @+ money......this is a real test for this VAN team cause they've been beating up on mostly non playoff teams.... now its time to show up against elite team.....gl everyone

ezmoney
    ezmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2599

Like the Canukelheads at -130. Revenge game.

EZ

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Ill take the wings or over 1.5 in first period.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

game started, good luck everyone. Normally would pick the wings, but got the nucks in this one.

MikeFamous1
    NHL/NFL
    MikeFamous1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

just want to say the parlay came thru so sorry to all the haters who didn't believe but i dont put up picks unless im certain