odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Detriot on the PL +210, get er' in now play.

No way as strong a feel as I had for the Bruins and my Chicago play actually was earlya as line was at +155 and moved to +165. This one I feel is very good value play and line not going to get any better.

Some chance Howard won't play tomorrow as Detroit playing 3 games in four nights(with next one being big match up in Vancouver), but I bet they go with him and try to keep the momentum going and you will see Conklin against Calgary Wed. This play is more a reaction to Detroit's loss to Nashville than the big win over LA, though seeing lots of scoring doesn't hurt. I played Detroit regulation against Nashville, despite their not stellar road record, just had a feeling it would turn around. Well, they lost, but should have crushed as they were up 3-1 and 3-2 going into the thirs, only some real sparklers from Rinne kept it from getting out of hand. I see the Oilers having a hard time keeping up with Detroit tomorrow as they look to keep it going as they head into Vancouver, veteran team won't look ahead too much. Also, no real rest/travel advantage for the Oil as they are both on one days rest and the Oil coming home from a road trip.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your write up but I just can't have enough confidence in wings on the road at the PL I'm going to give detroit in regulation at +110 a go. gl.

Pucks
    Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Home you just can't bet against them but on the ROAD you can.
    Wings won the last 6 vs them. Last 2 in Edmonton the WINGS won both by 2 goals.

Oilers haven't been to good of late.

As a Wings fan, I like it......

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Pucks View Post
    Home you just can't bet against them but on the ROAD you can. Wings won the last 6 vs them. Last 2 in Edmonton the WINGS won both by 2 goals. Oilers haven't been to good of late. As a Wings fan, I like it......
    I agree Wings better at home, but they are overall playing really well now and there are also these stats.

Wings win by 2 plus = 16
    Wings win by 1 = 6
    Wings lose = 9

Also won 7 of last 10, all by 2+. This ain't rocket science people.

nammertl
    nammertl's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the play, very high chance that detroit wins by 2. Edmonton is the kind of team that detroit likes to beat up on. Will probably bet 2 units, don't know to go with PL or ML yet.