Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    do you need your hand held on every friggin bet? you ask so many friggin questions every day, and hardly ever contribute anything yourself. it gets a little annoying sometimes bro, esp on a horrible day.
    Please tell me we havent resorted to holding hands on this thread?!!

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

NBA prop bet

Dwight Howard(-135) Slam Dunk Contest...small wager

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

whew...Cornell saves a SP cover...11...I had 10.5

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

NBA prop bet

Largest lead of the All Star game under 17.5...large bet

Very slim chance either team pulls away by 18 at any point in the game..too much talent on both sides

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee Chattanooga-10 2nd half
    Austin Peay-11 2nd half

cocknocker

St. Mary's-9.5
    San Diego-4 1st half

I posted them on my front page along with all of the other adjustments. I have a house full of people and grilling to tend to. I think that is all for my adjustments!

DevilDog
    DevilDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby518 View Post
    I'm not giving up faith yet (hell, I'm newer than all you guys), . . .BUT . . . look at the RECORD, for xxx sakes!

cs1187 - I took Cornell 1H tonite (but I'm a 'homie' - Cornell's in my old home town, Ithaca). YMMV.

GL ALL TONITE!!
    Did you know about half the SP winners were not even documented? I keep telling you guys!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Looking at tomorrow's slate of games, we might have a couple Secret Plays tomorrow...

1. Butler vs. Loyola Chicago
    2. Louisville vs. DePaul

cocknocker

San Diego-5.5 2nd half

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed...San Diego -5.5 to win $500

ram1502
    ram1502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

2 quick goals for the Leafs. Need a goal by the Penguins next and the over is a lock. Come on Penguins!!!

bailey
    bailey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    As described in yesterdays thread I am tracking and playing "dog sps"
    Play any 1st half dog of 8,8.5 or 9.
    Overall since 2/01 16-6-1 73% posted plays 0-1

Cincy +9 4:00 LOSS
    Tulane +8 8:00 LOSS
    St. Johns +9 9:00
    NC Greensboro +8.5 7:00
    Win

Guys,its been a tough day all around but enough with this bitching,whining and moaning about losses.Once you hit the submit button at your book it becomes YOUR play and no one elses.Please take responsability for your own actions and stop blaming others.Good luck to everyone the rest of the night.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I am not a big prop guy, but I am going a small play on Cook for the 3-point shootout. If he gets on a run he is golden from outside and at +650 he is getting no respect so small play there.

chipper13101
    chipper13101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonLaz View Post
    I am not a big prop guy, but I am going a small play on Cook for the 3-point shootout. If he gets on a run he is golden from outside and at +650 he is getting no respect so small play there.
    BOL on that. I've gone for a small parlay with Howard taking the slammahjammah and Kapono taking the 3 point. We'll see.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Oh don't get me wrong on that I think Kapono has the best shot at winning it I just like the value of Cook there good luck on your play as well

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

DEX, did you play any hockey today?

PocketMoney
    PocketMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brandonlaz, you got it, spot on... put a small wager on Cook as well... thanks

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

no hockey....not for me.

plus i played 8 games today which was plenty for what i normally do.

nonsense48

looks like a bad day at big rock here today. oh well, 2nd sat in a row. tomorrow is another day and we'll all try and get them. good luck everyone

nonsense48

DEX, how did the 8 you played turn out? good i hope.

maddogmadden86
    maddogmadden86's Avatar Become A Pro!

poopy day tomorrow has a nice card for us should make it all back, glad i took utah davidson and xavier second half to keep my week positive, i'm liking a few games tomorrow hopefully some of these people who just follow CK and dont put any input into games, and only start talking when things go wrong, will try to put some effort into things, i like the SP's that are brewing for tomorrow i'm officially done wagering on Fridays and Saturdays it seems every frid and sat i lose and mon-thurs and sunday i make bank lol, well i just got off work about to smoke a duber and call it a night as nonsense says type to you tomorrow, oh and you shouldn't be wagering with money you arent willing to lose there is no such thing as a free lunch except when CK mafia gets together for dinner and try to make some cash, its a marathon not a sprint
    Last edited by maddogmadden86; 02-14-09 at 10:26 PM.

nonsense48

madd, saturdays' have been killer to my bank as well. might need a new strategy for those days. good luck madd, don't forget, puff,puff,pass

Pickle_02
    Pickle_02's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditaln1 View Post
    I'm liking Niagara -5.5 for a later game. They are playing Fairfield with their 2nd leading scorer out for the season.. Niagara is 18-8 ATS this year, and they killed Fairfield 75-50 at home when they played last. I think this is a 10+ point victory easily. Just thought I'd share..

Some Stats:

Niagara : 9-4 ATS on the Road
    Fairfield : 3-5 ATS at home.

I'm going to put a small wager on this to try to make up for the Stanford loss. BOL if you follow.

Wow!! Niagra -6 for a dime and first half minus 3 for a dime and niagra halftime bet for a nickle, what a sweep!!!Thank you very much to you and ck!! Washington came in and i banked on utah 2h. Syracuse, Oklahoma were great even though they weren't ur picks. Thanks for all the advice, I wish I could thank you all somehow, I'm +7,970 for the week. Wow, before I would just pick em and now thanks to you all, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. I dont mind the losses cause now I'm more about the money management meaning the losses that I made today were the ones that I had small wagers. And I was pissed cause bodog didn't have the other first half bets wow! crazy

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    madd, saturdays' have been killer to my bank as well. might need a new strategy for those days. good luck madd, don't forget, puff,puff,pass

Sorta like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre, but I'm lookin forward to turning the tables tomorrow.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah...very tough day/night...did not have time to do any capping so just followed Ck all the way and right now sitting at 4-10-2 waiting for St.Marys -9 to finish up...down about 5k for the day.
    Not complaining... just reporting the weather...tomorrow has got to be better cause the weather cant get much worse

nonsense48

pickle, just curious, do you post your plays and amounts before they tipoff?

nonsense48

just as i thought. a post-game braggart. no need for that here pickle for unless you post your plays before tipoff, not one of us will believe you or take you seriously

Pickle_02

pickle, just curious, do you post your plays and amounts before they tipoff?

I was in the shower, I don't post em because I wouldn't think you would all pay attention to me.... I don't know why you give me attitude, I'm just giving thanks back for the advice

Pickle_02

just as i thought. a post-game braggart. no need for that here pickle for unless you post your plays before tipoff, not one of us will believe you or take you seriously
    Thats fine, I don't need to lie, I lost on utah 1h and fg, and the kings hockey play. I'm young 25, but I'm not a young punk also. I can report my plays before tip-off but I know you all would just ignore it since i'm new here. I have been lurking, but I have to give thanks to you all

nonsense48

pickle, not giving you attitude my friend. just letting you know that if you don't post your plays before tipoff, no one will believe you when you come here post game telling us what a great day you had.

nonsense48

pickle, no one will ignore you here. we're here to share knowledge and information and you're welcome to join in if you have something to offer or questions to ask. just don't tell us about a great win/loss record without pre-game posts to back it up. peace

Pickle_02

pickle, not giving you attitude my friend. just letting you know that if you don't post your plays before tipoff, no one will believe you when you come here post game telling us what a great day you had.
    Sounds good, I'll start to get to know you all. I hope its cool whenever I ask questions, I really enjoy being on here. But I will post my plays so it can be a give and take like the way you all do it here.

nonsense48

pickle, we get so many clowns that come to ck's thread after games just to bust our balls on a loss and telling us how much they made fading us. any questions that you have will be answered by someone with knowledge of your question every time. good luck my friend

Pickle_02

pickle, we get so many clowns that come to ck's thread after games just to bust our balls on a loss and telling us how much they made fading us. any questions that you have will be answered by someone with knowledge of your question every time. good luck my friend

I'm in your same position, we have the best poker room in our city and the competition always wants to take us down or just bring negativity during times. I know how it feels to be hated on, Which are the main 5 guys? I don't wanna get the wrong information from some hater LOL just incase I wanna ask something? Don't worry, I'm a busy guy also so I won't be here 24/7 but I'll try to get more involved. I'm out to go party in a little bit

nonsense48

there's ck, dexter, hockeytown, jay, andy, me and quite a few others. just hang out from time to time and you'll see who are the main ppl here. what city are you from?

First ... 45678 Last