pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Harding [1-5-1] In Net : An OVER game Vs Wings?

According to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune's Michael Russo, the Wild kept things simple this morning...
    Only half a dozen guys are at the morning skate predictably considering the Wild didn't get to its hotel until 2 a.m. Initial word is Josh Harding will get the nod tonight.
    Harding will face Chris Osgood in the Wings' crease.

------------

With the Wild averaging around the 3-goals-per-game mark in the past 5 games (and Detroit scoring plenty), this should be an OVER game, Backstrom or no Backstrom.

You think different?
    Last edited by pocketlint; 02-12-09 at 03:14 PM.

pocketlint

Is there a UNDER/OVER 6.5 line somewhere for this game?

I am itching to find one. I'd take that too. Now I see why some of you folks take your wagers to The GREEK and 5 Dimes !!

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/9616/wingsau0.jpg

Nice write up about the game tonight:

"If the Wild are smart, they will quickly set up work zones of their own for the Red Wings. If you look at the numbers, you will see that Detroit does have some issues when it comes to keeping their opponent from scoring. I doubt they'll completely roll over and let the Wild go on a scoring tear, it is definitely something the skaters should be aware of. And while the Wild are working on cracking the Red Wings' team somewhat weak team defense, they need to put up all sorts of road blocks and detours for the Wings. "

rest is here
    Last edited by pocketlint; 02-12-09 at 06:16 PM.

pocketlint

Amen.