odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Rangers in regulation, right? Yep.

Just don't like Dallas' chances tonight, rookie goalie, Richards facing his former team for for the first time, Lundqvist, Rangers good at home. Will take the Rangers to get this done in 60/-.5 at +103.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Liking the Rangers here as well.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Like the Rangers too, they have been playing really well. Just out of curiosity, do you keep a record of your plays. I believe you are killing the books!!

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Like the Rangers too, they have been playing really well. Just out of curiosity, do you keep a record of your plays. I believe you are killing the books!!
    Not keeping a record right now, with work and the holidays just don't have the time to keep it organized right now. I am doing well recently and up for the seasons on NHL and NFL (just a little there). I did have a nice little stretch of 10 straight posted NHL plays hitting.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

10 straight wins, that's awesome. What's your take on the CAR/TOR game tonight??

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    10 straight wins, that's awesome. What's your take on the CAR/TOR game tonight??
    Played the over at -120 already and though I like Toronto to win, too much juice and Carolina could definitely take it. May even make a pay on Carolina in regulation -.5 +225, pretty good value there IMO.

buzzer
    buzzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1214

gl dog love this play as well

odog11

Well, that didn't work out well, was watching the Bruins, which I had in regulation parlayed with the Rangers. Should have pounded that one by itself, listening to pregame on way home from work, Kings were already making excuses about "changes" and "having to adjust" and they are just not playing well at all right now.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

this was the game i watched. lundqvist was amazing, rest of rangers should be ashamed they didn't put one in on dallas stars. rangers usually play much better. just kind of a sloppy night for everyone except lundqvist. the one shot that he did let in was pretty good high speed 5 hole juke move, but was set up by a sloppy turnover in the neutral zone.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    this was the game i watched. lundqvist was amazing, rest of rangers should be ashamed they didn't put one in on dallas stars. rangers usually play much better. just kind of a sloppy night for everyone except lundqvist. the one shot that he did let in was pretty good high speed 5 hole juke move, but was set up by a sloppy turnover in the neutral zone.
    Will be interesting to see how they respond Thursday against the Blues, should be a good, low scoring game. Should be under 5 even at best, probably with Blues slightly favored.