Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Red Wings -105 in STL

The Red Wings are rolling coming into this game. They lost to the avs a few days ago, but I watched that game and they were able to create multiple opportunities. still played good hockey. The Blues beat the Red Wings a few weeks ago when Red Wings were getting nothing from Datsuk and Zetterburg.

Elliot and Howard are in net tonight, both two of the top 5 goalies in the NHL. I think if the Red Wings stay physical with the blues, they will get the victory.

$110 to win $105 on Red wings -105

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Elliot is not a top 5 goalie in the NHL

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Elliot is not a top 5 goalie in the NHL
    lol maybe I give him more credit than he deserves. I think Howard is top 5 though don't you think?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol maybe I give him more credit than he deserves. I think Howard is top 5 though don't you think?
    Howard, yes, he's arguably one of the best upcoming goalies in the NHL and he couldn't be on a better team. He's got a ton of potential. As for Brian Elliot? He's the backup to Jaroslav Halak. Nonetheless, Elliot has been having a great start to the season with a 10-2 record, GAA 1.53 and Save % of 0.945. With that being said, Elliot hasn't won anything nor has he accomplished anything in his young career. So to say he's one of the top 5 goalies in the NHL is a bit of stretch.

I lean Under 5.5 in this game but stayed away. Good luck to you tonight man

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Jimmy Howard isn't even a top 10 goalie, just like Osgood wasn't.

Don't even get me started on Elliot... He knew he was going to have to pull off a miracle this season or he was finished in the NHL. The Blues took a gamble on him and it's been working for both parties so far, but his play will taper off sooner or later.

D3 Mighty Ducks

Jimmy Howard isn't in your top 10 for goalies, really? Let me here this list you have than I'm really curious...

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Jimmy Howard isn't in your top 10 for goalies, really? Let me here this list you have than I'm really curious...
    You can't be serious? Do you honestly believe Howard is a top 10 tender in the NHL?