odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

You better believe it Bruins +120

This one is so obviously the play, no value on the Pens, do yourself a favor and play Boston or lay off this one.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on bruins but this is a coin flip . crosby will give me nightmares im sure

HNIC
    HNIC's Avatar Become A Pro!

+120 for a coin flip situation is a smart bet. Crosby scares the hell out of me though. Seems like this is the type of game where he excels. I'm gonna stay away from this one. GL.

odog11

It's the Crosby Factor that has the number where it is, but look at what the Pens have done since his return. Lost to the only 2 decent teams they have played. When the Bruins are pumped for a game they are bringing a physical game that is hard to deal with, just ask the formerly 1st place leafs.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

This is gonna be a hell of a game. Over FTW.

HNIC

Ur right, Bruins do have good value here. I think the line should be closer -110 for both sides. Bol

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    This is gonna be a hell of a game. Over FTW.

I agree, but think Bruins far more likely to be the 4+ in this one, Thomas in net and Bruins have scored 4 or more in 11 of their last 14. Also, have only given up 4 all season long, no more than 4 all seasons. I also put a unit down on Bruins and over parlay.

Quote Originally Posted by HNIC View Post
    Ur right, Bruins do have good value here. I think the line should be closer -110 for both sides. Bol
    Good luck and I am not calling it a lock or saying go crazy on it, but it's the play in this one no doubt.

adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by HNIC View Post
    +120 for a coin flip situation is a smart bet. Crosby scares the hell out of me though. Seems like this is the type of game where he excels. I'm gonna stay away from this one. GL.
    Why would you say that? His numbers suck in big games against top teams! Just look at his numbers in 13 stanley cup finals games. Like 3 goals or some shit! Classic cherry picker thats completely lock-legged and glides around his defensive zone, and waits for either the other team to score or for an odd man rush. Shit dont work against top teams and even though his team (AND THE REFS more IMPORTANTLY) won him one cup, he'll never win another. Hes a piece of shiiit, BOTTOM LINE.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adamo1018 View Post
    Why would you say that? His numbers suck in big games against top teams! Just look at his numbers in 13 stanley cup finals games. Like 3 goals or some shit! Classic cherry picker thats completely lock-legged and glides around his defensive zone, and waits for either the other team to score or for an odd man rush. Shit dont work against top teams and even though his team (AND THE REFS more IMPORTANTLY) won him one cup, he'll never win another. Hes a piece of shiiit, BOTTOM LINE.

wrong

HNIC

someone clearly does not like crosby

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

GL odog

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the pens.......bruins never win against them...

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I cannot stand Crosby, but to suggest he has not talent (a piece of crap) is just idiotic. He is a talented player, overhyped... yes but still very good. It does not surprise me that you are one who actually believes the officials can "give" teams a game. Very rarely do referees have a game altering impact on a game, no matter the sport. Athletes ad coaches themselves state this over and over again.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Crosby is now being called a cherry picker? This is classic.

Next think we know, AO will be a defensive forward!

How many a player that has been on pace for 160 points last year and continuing that same pace after being away from hockey for a whole year be overhyped?

z-iron
    z-iron's Avatar Become A Pro!

pens are beast mode at home, 8-1-2 so far, was very good at home last year as well
    i usually bet on boston but i'm staying away on this one (even with their hot streak)

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

pens win 3-2

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by z-iron View Post
    pens are beast mode at home, 8-1-2 so far, was very good at home last year as well
    i usually bet on boston but i'm staying away on this one (even with their hot streak)
    I think I'm with you, I'm staying away from this game as well. Especially with this kind of line changes. Looks like everyone and their mother is on BOS. GL to you guys hope it will be an ez win for the bruins.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    I think I'm with you, I'm staying away from this game as well. Especially with this kind of line changes. Looks like everyone and their mother is on BOS. GL to you guys hope it will be an ez win for the bruins.
    Thanks, books have the line just about right now, so no real reason to get on the bruins without the plus money. I put a little on over 5 -155(5Dimes) as well, just don't see either team being held under 2 in this one.

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Boston +1 1/2

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Great call Odog!! EZ $$$!!

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by mrginandtonic View Post
    Great call Odog!! EZ $$$!!
    Thanks mang, Bruiins impressive again, shot total is misleading as it was fairly even until the Bruins were up by 2. Bruins also killed off 2 5-3s.

Going to be tough to cap Bruins in this stretch, 5 games in 10 days with travel between each one, bound to be a let down or two comming up. Will there be one tomorrow against a pesky Peg club? Thinking Bruins on the PL is probably way to go.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Good Call! they bail me out tonight! after washington crap shoot again.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    Good Call! they bail me out tonight! after washington crap shoot again.
    I thought about Washington for a min, then my brain said, rembemer what you said before, don't bet on teams palying like crap. Though I do find myself contemplaiting a play on the Ducks tomorrow, LA has not impressed me much lately. Huge goalie advantage for them though and only getting +110. Brain say no play.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    I thought about Washington for a min, then my brain said, rembemer what you said before, don't bet on teams palying like crap. Though I do find myself contemplaiting a play on the Ducks tomorrow, LA has not impressed me much lately. Huge goalie advantage for them though and only getting +110. Brain say no play.
    yeah i was hoping the line would be higher.. hopefully it'll get better tmr

LetsGoBruins
    LetsGoBruins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1495

Oh I believed it alright!
    Attached Images  

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Good call 14-0-1 for Bruins last 15 just unreal. Wonder if they have a letdown game tomorrow night vs the Jets

LetsGoBruins

Jets have been pretty solid @ home, I think they're something like 7 for 3, but the Bruuns are just steamrolling...Will definitely be an interesting game

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

great call.

bruins spanked them.

red wings beat the bruins

adamo1018

What am I wrong about? He didnt only score 3 goals and get 8 total points out of 13 finals games? He doesnt glide around his defensive zone? I mean please clarify? I dont want to argue. Just do me a favor. Next time you get a chance to watch a pens game watch him in his defensive zone. If you say he plays defense, then you dont know shiit about hockey. And he is a piiece of shiit! So go fukk yourself. Zetterberg owned his assss for 13 finals games and shut him down to the point of gutlessly two-handing people and acting like a bittch. Back in the day pusssies like this would have had like 9 concussions. I could write like a ten-page essay on why he is poison to the game of hockey.

adamo1018

Instead of being a fagggot and accepting everything the media tells you is the best, why dont you use your brain. You probably think that Budweiser is the best beer and Lady Gaga is the best musician. The media lies idiot, and refs always alter the game weather its fixed or not. Every single offsides, icing, to phantom hooks, and every borderline call makes A HUGE DIFFERENCE. Just look at the best cappers on this site, they make money off of what ump calls what balls and what strikes. Just like some refs in the nhl are more prone to call penalties. You are retarded if you think that refs dont have a huge impact. And how can anyone think that Crosby is the best when, Zetterberg (who isnt even on most peoples top 10 list) completely and utterly OWNES THE SHIIT OUT OF HIM EVERYTIME THEY PLAY. NO ONE HAS EVER SHUT DOWN DATSYUK LIKE THAT AND HE ACTUALLY PLAYS TWO WAY HOCKEY!

adamo1018

You probably still believe in Santa Claus. And by the way if you ever played hockey, you would know that hitting and backchecking take the most energy, so when he just glides around his defensive zone (which I have been watching him do consistently for 5 years now) it makes it a helll of a lot easier to make plays on the offensive rush because you have all your energy still. Why cant anyone see this fact? Please everyone just focus on him in the defensive zone, and you will hopefully agree with me if you have eyesight.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

I watch every Pens game. Crosby may not be the best defensive forward, but he is among the best.

I dont know what you are talking about, but defensively, besides Staal, Sid is easily the pens best offensive player in the defensive zone. He wins more battles for loose pucks then i have ever seen in my life. When sid goes into the corner with anyone else, he usually comes away with it. Idk how you can possibly say he isnt defensively good...the only way you'd say that is because you are a homer who hates Sid. Obviously, as a forward looking to break out, he's going to try to save some energy when necisary for a rush up ice. Every forward does that. But when he wants the puck, he will take it from you. Better then most forwards in the league. Honestly, he's so good at offense, that his defensive game gets overlooked.

I can see why you hate him though. Kid just keeps getting better and better, and haters are slowly running out of things to complain about. Still have to mention his diving from 3 yrs ago vs. the Flyers lol.

Anyways, im happy i get to watch the best player in the game every single Pens game. You should enjoy it too...players like that dont come around often.

And yes, i do play hockey. And i watch every pens game. And there is no sense talking to such haters. You probably think Zetterberg is almost as good as Crosby.

LetsGoBruins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U7Lqwl3Vzk

Chillax before you pull a hamstring. Not a Crosby fan myself and DO agree with SOME of what you've said, but is this really the best way to bring a point across?

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Good call 14-0-1 for Bruins last 15 just unreal. Wonder if they have a letdown game tomorrow night vs the Jets
    Possible, but not probably Real lunch bucket, one game at a time mentality they have going right now, just fly out, get the job done home and fly home to face Florida on Thursday, which I would be more worried about. Bruins in regulation +111 on 5Dimes I have booked already.