crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Leafs and Devils tonight

The line on the Leafs game opened low and the public has bet it up. I will take the home dog in Toronto tonight. They have a shot and the original line says it all. The Bruins gave up 42 shots to the Jets last game, the game before that got 2 lucky goals vs Detroit. Haven't impressed one bit. Toronto has gotten beat down by this Boston team and would love to serve up some revenge , cold and hard. Kessel to score a goal tonight.

The Devils are a physical team that will break the young Avs at home tonight. The Avalanche might be holding their sticks a little too tight at home with the nerves, and will not be able to match the NJ's physical play. I love the young talent on this NJ team, and have looked in solid form. Marty is solid in the net don't care what anyone has to say.. I have watched him play this year.. there is no dropping off or slowing down for this man.

crzbrave

Toronto + 135

New Jersey - 110

NickJ3
    NickJ3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Love the devils choice good write about them

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

good luck bud. The leafs got smoked both times this year in TOronto, like 6-0 and 7-1 or something like that. I'm a leaf fan, and i dont like there chances tonight aganist this bruins team. I played the over myself..

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am on both plays. Feel more confident about NJ for obvious reasons.
    Toronto is playing Boston good

crzbrave

I am well aware of past games, I did some research and watched both teams recent play, plus revenge factor. Boston is not invisible, and the line being - 125 to - 130 says Leafs will not lose 6-0, or 7-1. IT will be a close game, and I do like the Devils more as well. But both plays are equal for me. Thanks for the replies fellas, and best of luck tonight! Might have a play on the Habs later.

Bettalent
    Bettalent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great info, thx! Toronto and Devils it is!

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

Devs actually playing better on the road than at home, plus coming off a bad loss to the Islanders. They'll be fired up, and ready to go tonight. I'm in with the Devils.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Leafs TT over 2.5, take a look.