jer_33
    jer_33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Columbus +1.5 - anyone seeing value here?

Bit of a coinflip here in terms of who could/should win this game, but you've gotta give a little edge to the home team.

Been putting money against the Jackets all season, we'll see if they'll pay me in teh win (or lose by 1) column.

Jer

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually on Calgary today. Calgary played well against the Jackets last year, and I see their goaltending being the difference today. It could most definitely be a one score game, so the +1.5 is a good bet. I'll wish for a one goal calgary win so that way we both cash

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do you see value in CBJ +1.5 for around -300? if anything i see value in them -1.5 alt puck line

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    how do you see value in CBJ +1.5 for around -300? if anything i see value in them -1.5 alt puck line
    That's what I played. The road point against Nashville helped their confidence. Carter and The Wiz got their first goals as Jackets, so maybe they get going. I went with CBJ -1.5 at ~+280.

mrginandtonic
    mrginandtonic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4536

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    That's what I played. The road point against Nashville helped their confidence. Carter and The Wiz got their first goals as Jackets, so maybe they get going. I went with CBJ -1.5 at ~+280.
    Not as brave, only play the ml on the jackets.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

columbus ML is gonna hit tonight... yeaaaaaah!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Good for the Jackets. I know the Flames aren't great, but the Jackets are a different team in front of Sanford. Maybe Nash did the right thing injuring Mason in practise. Plus Carter may be due for an explosion, two goals in this one, one in the last. He's a streaky scorer, maybe he starts a Kessel-run.

jer_33
    jer_33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50