guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

Boston/Montreal

Boston -120, 1* (BWin)

First the Bruins are really playing some good hockey winning their last 8 games. We have a really banged up defense in Montreal with 4 rookies starting. They weren't exposed last game as Montreal played a very solid game all around but I don't expect the same to happen tomorrow. Boston's size up front will man handle that young defense down low and take advantage of them.

On top of all that Boston has lost the first 2 games against the Canadians in this young season and you can be sure they will be pumped up for this one against their division rivals and one of the biggest rivalries in the nhl. Finally the Habs are on the mix of a pretty bad schedule at the moment and are playing their 8th game in 14 days.

The only way I can see the Habs winning this one is if Carey Price steals it for them and that's definitely a possibility but the Bruins also have goalies capable of stealing games.

also on Edmonton +134

all my plays can be found in my spreadsheet

http://guil0000.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I like the Bruins tomorrow, have them on the PL +215 and will probably play them to win in regulation.

Edmonton has looked so much better at home, especially recently and Dallas will be righting hard to bounce back, not sure I like it at just +130.