DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

A good trend for 4:05

In the last 4 road starts of Cam ward, the total has gone under 1.5 in the 1 st period. I just took it at -118

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is a great bet, only way it loses if MTL scores two. Carolina is out of sync on offense imo.

DemoralizdDreamr

I like making these bets because u can find out if u've won early on, instead waiting 3 hours for the game to finish. Also there is no such heart break as an empty netter or what not. Also this games on TV so ill take a shot. And if i win this bet than i can make a live bet in the same game. So there are a lot of advantages of making 1st period bets but only if it wins. Lets hope so

crzbrave
    crzbrave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck man, I think you have a good shot. Take a look at the Devils man, the price is wrong on that one. +155 on the Devils sounds great to me.

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by crzbrave View Post
    good luck man, I think you have a good shot. Take a look at the Devils man, the price is wrong on that one. +155 on the Devils sounds great to me.
    Take the deviles +.5 at -103 in regulation so if they win, u win, if the game goes to OT or SO, u win. This could be a low scoring tight game so i think it is a good bet. Also Kovalchuk is back today, i might play this if the montreal play hits.

DemoralizdDreamr

Oh Boy!!!