odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Bruins and over parlay.

Going to keep track of my record on these, but with a new thread for each play or plays.

YTD 1-0 +2.43
    Yesterdays play Philly and over 1 to win 2.43

Today's parlay: Bruins -185 and over 5 -130 1 unit to win 1.73

I had said yesterday that 5Dimes does not allow these types of parlays, but it let me make this one.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

GL Odog!

Well, 5Dimes lets you parlay side and total but only ML. They don't let you parlay +1.5 PL and U/O.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    GL Odog! Well, 5Dimes lets you parlay side and total but only ML. They don't let you parlay +1.5 PL and U/O.
    Thanks, for some reason they wouldn't let me do that for Philly and the over yesterday though.

Just throwing this one out there, not an official play for the record, but threw a little something down on it.

Phoenix reverse PL +270 parlayed with Florida reverse PL +320 which comes out to 1 unit to win 14.53 units.

odog11

Hit this one, but lost my other ML over/under parlay which was Phoenix and the over, bust still up .73 units for the day and 2.46 units overall. Going to just bite the bullet and do a single thread for these plays.

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Bruins over was one of cover's picks last night and they have been on fire for last 2 months. I've won a lot with them of late using their picks with my College overs. Last night I decided not to go with Covers and went on my own with Over Phoenix parlayed with over Florida/Ohio State. My college over hit of course. If I stuck with over Devils with COvers, would be waking up to a nice bankroll for the weekend!