815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

My Picks... tail or fade at your own risk

Its been a rollercoaster year for me (and many others). I am just posting this here to try to help people out. I am a newer handicapper, but a lifelong hockey fan. I would suggest fading me. I am not going to do this daily or anything.

Anyways 10/27/11:

Panthers -105 over Senators

Panthers are a very improved team this year and the Sens are the Sens. It is important to note that 21 year old Jacob Markstrom is in net for the Panthers. I still think the Panthers have the edge over the Senators.

Ducks -105 over Wild

Yes, the Ducks have struggled lately, however I believe they are a very good team. Any team with RPG line and Koivu and Selanne with Hiller in net are going to be able to win every night. They just need to find some consistency. They had a very good showing against a good Blackhawks team. The Ducks are my darkhorse pick this year. In the net, it Hiller vs Backstrom tonight.

I may be adding more plays later. I welcome discussion of these games or other ones. If you disagree and feel like stating why then please feel free to let me know why. Keep it respectful though, if you cannot control yourself on an internet message board, than I am not going to talk to you.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Forgot to mention, I picked up both of these plays last night, both at 5 dimes. Now reduced lines are available, which has panthers @ even and Ducks -110