ArOxXx
    ArOxXx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ok.. but only i want to know your opinion. which one is near to under and near to over.. thank you..

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39308

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 63-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +37.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.00 units)

(12/6/15):
    #60LNew Jersey (M/L)Lv1l(C) - Win
    #64LArizona (+1½)Lv2l(A) - Win
    #65LTampa Bay (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 33-15
    (B) 9-5

(C) 4-1
    Losses: MON (-25.68 u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0
    Losses: None

Games for (12/7/15):
    #65LResumes v1l(B) on 12/8/15
    #66LMinnesota @ Colorado (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(9:05 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #4197 & #4198.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 12-07-15 at 03:47 PM.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

analyzer gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

magnumsr35
    [Too Long]
    magnumsr35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

So play Colorado?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by magnumsr35 View Post
    So play Colorado?
    It says what to do

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 64-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +38.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.00 units)

(12/7/15):
    #66LColorado (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 34-15
    (B) 9-5

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/8/15):
    #65LL.A. Kings @ Columbus (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #67LDetroit @ Washington (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Do not place any wagers on teams unless you are sure your team is the dog or favorite. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the team we are betting on, regardless of v1 or v2. If you play the closer line games too early, you may be overpaying for a loss if you play the P/L and should have been on the M/L, or lose a game that you would have won had you been on the (M/L) instead of the (+1½). We will always play the M/L if the team we are betting on is the M/L favorite or in games when the line is (-110/-110) or (-105/-105), and always play the (+1½) if the team we are betting on is a M/L dog. ALL results will be based on this principle. If it is a close line game, you may want to wait til closer to game time to place your wager so you know whether or not we are on the (+1½) or the (M/L). You may need to buy the alternate line (+1½) on occasion if the M/L dog team we are betting on is the (-1½) team with your individual book. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, or vice versa, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the M/L dog team on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines.
    Points Awarded:

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Sorry if this is a bit long but I just want to make sure I have this correct as far as how units are being bet and what not.

Rules say take losses and roll them over, so lets say we have an open chase and A bet and B bet have the same odds as todays ML bet on Washington. My book has ML at 160. So if we had the same odds for a, b, and c, is this what it would look like?

Unit size is $25

A bet $40 to win $25 (if we lost that we would be down $40, so add $40 plus the $25 we wanted to profit and bet that on B?) looking like this

B bet $104 to win $65 ( losing that we will add that back together and come up with c bet)

C bet $270.40 to win $169 if we lost that we would be -$414.40 roughly 16.58 units.

if we won the c bet we would be +$25 or exactly 1 unit

I'm just wondering if we are going through the whole chase just to profit 1 unit or is my math wrong and I should be getting more. Sorry just want to make sure I'm on the same page. Keep up AWESOME work.

TenCount
    TenCount's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1862

Your right... Goal is to win 1 unit per chase

JGuer04

awesome, good deal. Just wanted assurance that i was doing the numbers correctly. Thank you

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 66-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +40.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(12/8/15):
    #65LColumbus (+1½)Lv1l(B) - Win
    #67LWashington (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 35-15
    (B) 10-5

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/9/15):
    #68LSan Jose (M/L) @ EdmontonLv1l(A)L(9:35 pm EST)

Last edited by Wallco99; 12-09-15 at 03:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

literato gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Wallco, what's the best place to get opening and closing MLs dating back 10 years?

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Wallco, what's the best place to get opening and closing MLs dating back 10 years?
    Don't know about opening, except for the day/day boards on scoresandodds. I think that goes 6 or 7 years. Covers.com has closing lines as far back as you want to go.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Do you happen to know the source covers uses for their lines? Thanks, sir.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 66-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +40.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.25 units)

(12/9/15):
    #68LSan Jose (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 35-16
    (B) 10-5

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/10/15):
    #68LResumes v1l(B) on 12/11/15
    #69LBuffalo (+1½) @ CalgaryLv1l(A)L(9:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Do you happen to know the source covers uses for their lines? Thanks, sir.
    Scoresandodds.com uses Bookmaker, not sure about Covers.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    Scoresandodds.com uses Bookmaker, not sure about Covers.
    Appreciate the info. FWIW, I ended up asking Covers on Twitter.

Our opening line is the first line that hits the board from a select group of books and the "live" lines are basically an average/consensus across multiple books.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 67-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +41.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.25 units)

(12/10/15):
    #69LBuffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A) Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 36-16
    (B) 10-5

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/11/15):
    #68LN.Y. Rangers (M/L) @ EdmontonLv1l(B)L(9:30 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 67-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +41.32 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-4.63 units)

(12/11/15):
    #68LN.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(B) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 36-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/12/15):
    #68LResumes v1l(C) on 12/14/15
    #70LL.A. Kings @ Buffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

takethepnts gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

analyzer gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 68-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +42.32 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/12/15):
    #70LBuffalo (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 37-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/13/15):

#68LResumes v1l(C) on 12/14/15

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 68-1A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +42.32 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Fades
    (A) 37-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-1

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/14/15):
    #68LEdmonton @ Boston (M/L)Lv1l(C)L(7:05 pm EST)

Last edited by Wallco99; 12-14-15 at 09:39 AM.
    Points Awarded:

liqidzen gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JGuer04

Quick question. On my book the boston ml is -200, and I was snooping around and I saw that the book offers regulation time lines. The boston -1/2 is at -120. Would that be a better way to approach betting the moneylines, due to the fact that if they weren't ahead at the end of regulation, or tied the -200 bet would be gone. Atleast it would only be 120 should it lose. I may not be seeing something, but just figured id throw it out there and see what you guys think.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by JGuer04 View Post

Quick question. On my book the boston ml is -200, and I was snooping around and I saw that the book offers regulation time lines. The boston -1/2 is at -120. Would that be a better way to approach betting the moneylines, due to the fact that if they weren't ahead at the end of regulation, or tied the -200 bet would be gone. Atleast it would only be 120 should it lose. I may not be seeing something, but just figured id throw it out there and see what you guys think.
    If it's tied at the end of regulation and they win in overtime, you lose that bet, and the rest of us win.

JGuer04

I see. I thought it would be a push if it was tied in regulation, but I'm glad you cleared that up for me. Thanks man.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 68-2A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +27.91 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/14/15):
    #68LBoston (M/L)Lv1l(C) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 37-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-2
    Losses: MON (-25.68 u), EDM (-14.41 u)

v2 Plays
    (A) 12-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/15/15):
    #71LSan Jose (+1½) @ MontrealLv2l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)
    #72LFlorida (+1½) @ N.Y. IslandersLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #73LEdmonton @ N.Y. Rangers (**)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

** Denotes line not available at time of post.

Points Awarded:

JGuer04

Layin some juice tonight. Lets hit a 3-0. That would be great. Thank you for the picks once again.

danhimal
    danhimal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Surprising to see the Rags at -230 (at the time of this posting), especially with the way they've been playing as of late.

JGuer04

3-0 baby. No better way to follow a c bet loss. Thank you wallco.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 71-2A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +30.91 unitsA(fin. series)

(12/15/15):
    #71LSan Jose (+1½)Lv2l(A) - Win
    #72LFlorida (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Win
    #73LN.Y. Rangers (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 13-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

There are no system plays for (12/16/15)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-16
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 13-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/17/15):
    #74LCalgary @ Dallas (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:35 pm EST)
    #75LN.Y. Islanders (M/L) @ ColoradoLv1l(A)L(9:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    Current Open Series: 2 (-3.15 units)

(12/17/15):
    #74LDallas (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Loss
    #75LN.Y. Islanders (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-18
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 13-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/18/15):
    #74LResumes v1l(B) on 12/19/15
    #75LResumes v1l(B) on 12/19/15
    #76LTampa Bay (+1½) @ WashingtonLv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #77LVancouver (+1½) @ DetroitLv2l(A)L(7:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

TB's game was a joke. 3:0 lead and lost 5:3...

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 72-2A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +31.91 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-5.45 units)

(12/18/15):
    #76LTampa Bay (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Loss
    #77LVancouver (+1½)Lv2l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 39-19
    (B) 10-6

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 14-5
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/19/15):
    #74LCalgary @ St. Louis (M/L)Lv1l(B)L(3:05 pm EST)
    #75LEdmonton (+1½) @ ColoradoLv1l(B)L(10:05 pm EST)
    #76LResumes v1l(B) on 12/20/15
    #78LMinnesota @ Nashville (M/L)Lv1l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #79LCarolina @ Pittsburgh (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

JKEGS81 gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 74-2A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +33.91 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-9.20 units)

(12/19/15):
    #74LSt. Louis (M/L)Lv1l(B) - Win
    #75LEdmonton (+1½)Lv1l(B) - Loss
    #78LNashville (M/L)Lv1l(A) - Win
    #79LPittsburgh (M/L)Lv2l(A) - Loss

v1 Fades
    (A) 40-19
    (B) 11-7

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 14-6
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/20/15):
    #75LResumes v1l(C) on 12/21/15
    #76LWashington @ N.Y. Rangers (+1½)Lv1l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #79LResumes v2l(B) on 12/21/15
    #80LCalgary @ Detroit (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #81LVancouver (+1½) @ FloridaLv1l(A)L(4:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

JGuer04

Lot on the line today. Let's cash

Wallco99

Wallco NHL GOLD
    2015-16 System to Date: 76-2A(fin. series)
    SystemlProfit/Loss: +35.91 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-19.10 units)

(12/20/15):
    #76LN.Y. Rangers (+1½)Lv1l(B) - Loss
    #80LDetroit (M/L)Lv2l(A) - Win
    #81LVancouver (+1½)Lv1l(A) - Win

v1 Fades
    (A) 41-19
    (B) 11-8

(C) 4-2

v2 Plays
    (A) 15-6
    (B) 3-2

(C) 2-0

Games for (12/21/15):
    #75LToronto (+1½) @ ColoradoLv1l(C)L(9:05 pm EST)
    #76LWashington @ Carolina (**)Lv1l(C)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #79LColumbus @ Pittsburgh (M/L)Lv2l(B)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #82LSt. Louis @ Philadelphia (+1½)Lv1l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)
    #83LMontreal (+1½) @ NashvilleLv2l(A)L(8:05 pm EST)
    #84LAnaheim @ N.Y. Islanders (M/L)Lv2l(A)L(7:05 pm EST)

** Denotes line not available at time of post.

Points Awarded:

njb5572 gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slohar gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

njb5572
    njb5572's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2693

Great night Wallco!

First ... 145146147148149150151 ... Last