Soxxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Disagree. Ducks win tonight.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think the blues are gonna be a lil tired... this is their 4th game in 3 nites... the ducks are the play for me

DanL32
    DanL32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the ducks tonight too....

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ducks line is dropping, which is good. No way I lay -130 or higher for it.

hultas
    hultas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Predicing a Ducks blowout. I can't figure out why the line is dropping though. Is there some rumours about that Ellis is getting the nod tonight?

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Maybe hiller will get both of the starts. Tonight and tmr in sj.

815Sox

Quote Originally Posted by hultas View Post
    Predicing a Ducks blowout. I can't figure out why the line is dropping though. Is there some rumours about that Ellis is getting the nod tonight?
    I haven't heard anything about that, and its not mentioned on goaliepost. Maybe its a reaction to Blake being out? Anyways, I just grabbed the ducks at -120

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Lolz. Blake doesn't make that much of a difference. Ducks score a league low of 4 goals. I don't see them putting in more then 2 tonight.

815Sox

Quote Originally Posted by leafs_ducks View Post
    Lolz. Blake doesn't make that much of a difference. Ducks score a league low of 4 goals. I don't see them putting in more then 2 tonight.
    I know, just throwing things out there. As for the Ducks, I think that running against Halak tonight will help. He has been shaky. They are averaging 27 shots on net per game, which isn't too bad, especially considering the schedule. Hiller has been very good and I think the Blues are overrated like always. We will see though.
    Last edited by 815Sox; 10-16-11 at 12:46 PM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    Ducks line is dropping, which is good. No way I lay -130 or higher for it.
    Definetely. Value becomes even better now. -122 now. Very good price
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-16-11 at 12:54 PM.

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

ducks shoulda called up palmieri instead of maroon for blakes injury...obv makes no diff cuz ducks barely score but I think this kids def nhl ready...netted an overtime goal to win it in crunch's opener and scored a hat trick in the following game..kids hot and should be in the nhl

815Sox

Quote Originally Posted by bringdownthehous View Post
    ducks shoulda called up palmieri instead of maroon for blakes injury...obv makes no diff cuz ducks barely score but I think this kids def nhl ready...netted an overtime goal to win it in crunch's opener and scored a hat trick in the following game..kids hot and should be in the nhl
    Ducks have had plenty of chances and have players that put up points. They are going to start scoring sometime. Ducks line has gone back up.

aznbluff
    Update your status
    aznbluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

I think the Blues are the superior team at FW and D. Ducks have a big edge in goal (about 10 sv% points I'd say). The Blues, however have been dominating opponents in 3/4 of their games. Only last night did they not dominate the play against SJ, because SJ is simply one of the strongest teams, if not the strongest, in the league. Don't let the Blues record fool you, they've outshot their opponents almost 2-1 in their first 3 games and received (statistically unsustainably) terrible goaltending (.850). At anything even at bad quality goaltending the Blues would be 4-0-0 on the year. And again, Halak's numbers are almost statistically impossibly low so expect a turnaround soon.

The Ducks top line similarly has actually been decent to start the year, but has no points to show that. Expect them to start scoring soon, mostly as their PP starts getting more opportunities. However, the Blues have the advantage on lines 2,3,4, which is about 65% of the game. Remember that the top line only plays about 18 minutes of ES, depending on number of PPs. And that top line doesnt outplay the Blues top line as much as (in my opinion) all three of lines 2,3,4 get outplayed by the Blue's bottom 3 lines.

chizzy
    chizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

blues will take this for sure