xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28282

Pittsburgh power play....

is 0 for their last 32 with Crosby and Malkin, one of the best combo in the league. Is the coaches job in jeopardy?

Tepi01
    Tepi01's Avatar Become A Pro!

I honestly don't blame the coach, Crosby need's to step up and be a leader again, he is in a slump and in my opinion is taking it out on the whole team.

HabsAllDaWay
    HabsAllDaWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

if this continues i believe Therien is gone before the all-star game

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

crosby should also try not being rat and jumping opponents on a face-off.

wannabet
    wannabet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    crosby should also try not being rat and jumping opponents on a face-off.
    Can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean taking the body on the face and not trying to win it clean?

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabet View Post
    Can you explain what you mean by that? Do you mean taking the body on the face and not trying to win it clean?
    He has a scuffle before the faceoff against the Panthers. Crosby and Mclean from the Panthers were taking a draw and Crosby grabbed his jersey, and started punching him when the puck was dropped.

After the game Crosby said he asked Mclean to go, and he said "yes." Then Mclean said he didn't say anything, and didn't understand what Crosby said.

Here's a video of what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDrFd1tPYrI

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxx View Post
    is 0 for their last 32 with Crosby and Malkin, one of the best combo in the league. Is the coaches job in jeopardy?
    It's brutal to watch. The worst part is that they haven't tried anything different. The powerplay still runs through the point, and there is no movement at all. I don't know if Therrien is in jeopardy, Ray Shero is a pretty patient guy, but something needs to be done to shake the team up. They are all playing as individuals out there, and while they are working hard, they aren't working right.