jrs362
    jrs362's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2554

First Goal Over/Under 10 Minutes

Has anyone ever followed this prop through an entire season betting on the over in every game?

Out of curiosity I threw a very small bet ($5. I know why even bother, right?) on the Over 10 in each of the 4 late games yesterday. Came out of it 3-1 and +2.3 units.

Went back and checked the early games on Friday as well as the games from Thursday night, and had I made a play on those, I would have been 5-4, +1.5. From the small sample size it looks like it's basically a coin flip whether it hits or not, but at +110, it's slightly profitable hitting at 50%.

So, has anyone tried this for an entire season or an extended period of time? Is it profitable, even a little bit or did I just happen to test it and get a small sample size at the wrong time? Is this something worth tracking over an entire season?

Jempa
    Jempa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2232

I can tell you that if you backtrack it for an entire season it will show that you will lose money or break even. A prop like that is often carefully calculated to average every game. I mean, if it were to be say 10-20u+ every season, why would the prop exist?