keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    Toronto is one of the best 12 teams in the league.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I won't bet?

Bet 1: Wagering 10 points at 100:1 PHI doesn't make the playoffs.

Bet 2: Wagering up to 500 points on Jagr point total under 69.5.

Bet 3: Straight up challenge at picking more winners than you in a handicapping contest up to 1000 points.

Yeah, you better fukking surrender, fukking hamburger.

But I'm Canadian.

I'm liking that CHI pick, pal. I'm on TB tonight. Good luck.

lol. this is why you never argue with idiots. they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post

lol. this is why you never argue with idiots. they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    You don't argue because you have no balls. I took all 3 bets and you couldn't man up and accept one.

Big surprise, this little bitch shows up when Jagr scores a goal. Guy responded every day to my posts and then disappears when I call him out and now he's back. What a clown.

By the way, not that you would know since you don't actually gamble, both that pick won. Transparent fukking hamburger.

Capping contest, all your points on the line, either accept and show how much more you know than me or just stop posting in this thread and bumping your cowardly replies.

bruceBRUCEbruce

You don't argue because you have no balls.
    Look here, sonny boy. You are the one who claimed the Flyers would not make the playoffs. Not me. do you recall this? Shall I bump the threads again? Let me know.

as for the 1st bet:
    I acquiesced to your absurd demand, and give you 100:1 on the wager, after you told me I wanted 1:1 on it, which you made up. You claim to have "accepted," but won't bet more than 10 points on the wager. That's not manning up. That's backing down. Like a total pussy. But we've covered that already and know you were just running your mouth in the first place.

as for the second bet:
    Bodog has Jagr at 63.5.
    hence, as we covered before, your line here (69.5) is bunk. it's off by more than just a bit. therefore, no one should have any interest in this wager.

as for the 3rd, I am not interested. why would I be? had you acted like an adult, backed up what you wrote, and agreed upon a reasonable bet (as far as the odds and the points) on whether the Flyers would make the playoffs or not, I probably would. But instead you've carried on like a child, avoided backing up your absurd prediction, and acted like a know-it-all who clearly doesn't know-it-all.

By the way, not that you would know since you don't actually gamble, both that pick won. Transparent fukking hamburger.
    I don't know what any of this means. Even the parts that are grammatically correct.
    Is it an attempt at an insult?

the PSA here is don't argue with idiots-this ends up happening. And trust me, the idiot is the one who bragged about how the Flyers won't make the playoffs. He's just all pissy because I called him out on it in the first place and is now trying to turn it back around at me.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

I don't know what any of this means. Even the parts that are grammatically correct.
    Is it an attempt at an insult?
    My TB pick won because I pick winners. When was the last time you posted a pick, let alone a winner?

He's just all pissy because I called him out on it in the first place and is now trying to turn it back around at me.
    I am annoyed I got a hamburger like you calling me out and every single time I challenge you to a capping contest you don't even pretend to say no, that's how big of a coward you are.

I'm embarrassed I spent so much time on a broke fukk like you. I should have stuck with my original statement:

Never fukking heard of you, pal.

bruceBRUCEbruce

I should have stuck with my original statement:
    actually this was your original statement:
    Not sure what the fukk is going on in PHI, but fans can expect their team to miss the playoffs this season.

I'm embarrassed I spent so much time on a broke fukk like you
    no you're not. and you'll gladly respond to this because we both know the reason why you're embarrassed is because I called you out and your turned chickenshit.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

hes at it again. goal jagr.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

He's going to have a decent year regardless but they need to get their shit together

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Another mutli-goal game tonight. Has 11 points now on the early season and 5 goals in his last 4 games. I've watched all of their games this year. If he had Mario and Francis on the same team he could still surpass 100 points. If guessing 70-90 points this year.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makes me sad as a Pens fan. Reminiscing about those days with Jagr and Mario. F that was some fun shit. Great to see him producing through even if it is for Philly.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

So what is the story? Is he broke, or is hockey all he knows? Hockey is much too tough a sport to want to play forever.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back in the day, Jagr was a HUGE gambler. He owed Caribsports $500K at one point. He also had tax trouble in the early 2000s. Think his money sitch is better now, but he definitely jerked away some money when he was younger.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I know Jagr is a degenerate gambler, but what is 500K to a guy who was making millions per year. I guess he was frivilous with his money as a whole.

First 123