dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Dec 21 Plays NHL style

5-0 Day yesterday

Only 2 plays today that im confident in, want to get these posted early because i will be busy with christmas and capping in nfl.

Over 5.5 in flyers /devils
    over 5.5 bruins/blues

Lets make some more money boys! would be nice to pay for all the christmas shopping all in a weekend!

dr123

comments appreciated!

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took flyers straight up. im from philly but that had nothing to do with it. there hot right now. thoughts...

dr123

Flyers are very hot right now, I was at the game today that was insane. Devils are also scoring alot of goals right now though, without brodeur that gives flyers the edge i would say, nitty is hot right now.

pocketlint
    pocketlint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Do Clemmensen and Niittymaki have it in them to keep under 6 between them?
    Niittymaki gassed out from the Caps game?

Any thoughts?

(Is this place dead or what?)

dr123

Nitty will give up one or 2 i feel, maybe even 3, and if flyers move the puck like they did yesterday they gonna get 4 or 5 themselves, clemmensen hasnt proved himself to me yet...

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

Quote Originally Posted by dr123 View Post
    Nitty will give up one or 2 i feel, maybe even 3, and if flyers move the puck like they did yesterday they gonna get 4 or 5 themselves, clemmensen hasnt proved himself to me yet...
    "clemmensen hasnt proved himself to me yet"

LOL...what the f...k games u have been watching? The guy is 11-3 and he hasn't proven anything yet right?... over was the suckers bet today and I mean BIG time... they (flyers) scored 7 goals yesterday people think they are going to score 5 goals every game it is great...

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blg123 View Post
    "clemmensen hasnt proved himself to me yet"

LOL...what the f...k games u have been watching? The guy is 11-3 and he hasn't proven anything yet right?... over was the suckers bet today and I mean BIG time... they (flyers) scored 7 goals yesterday people think they are going to score 5 goals every game it is great...
    Over was the right side.

blg123
    blg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 929

Right as u wish... Nitt was hot and clemmensen is not to shabby himself lately and u are going to play the over after the flyers scored 7 the day before...

To show you I am not neive or anything yes I would normally play the flyers and the over probably 3 out 5 times but yesterday def was not 1 of them...