Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Thoughts

I'm not a hockey fan, let me begin by saying that. But I never used to be a basketball fan, now NCAAB and NBA are my best bets (over CFB and NFL which is my favorite sports). And I enjoy watching basketball now.
    I'm picking around 65% in NBA and NCAAB and around 60% in CFB and 55% in NFL (don't want to talk about the last 2 NFL weeks lol).

I'm thinking of getting into hockey. So I've got a couple questions. How do you guys generally cap games? Any key stats and what not? Do you play ML's more of the 1.5 or whatever the spreads are?

dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dfjay, I myself prefer to play totals, moneylines are hard to be succesful on, you have to pick over 66% on average with moneylines to be succesful unless you are picking good dogs. Totals are much easier to play, and i usually dont play unders i pick out games i think the total will go over, unders always have a chance of getting screwed with an empty netter and id rather an empty netter give me a chance to cover the over then to screw my under, but thats just my opinion. Im 25-8 in the past 2 weeks playing totals, feel free to message me if you want my plays anytime ill try to get them out to you if its not to late. But my opinion is to try to play totals first and see how you do with that. Good luck my friend, what you like for nfl tommorow?

Dfjay9

I bet with a local, gotta make sure he does hockey first.

I'm all over Pitt, Zona OVER. And some leans on bills, tampa, panthers. I'll play the morning games and see where it takes me. I had a great day and just about doubled up on the Bucks (NBA). good day. gl to you

Dfjay9

Also, I tend to post my plays in the NCAA and NBA boards not hte NFL and CFB boards so if you're interested check there. I'll def keep tabs on your thread

dr123
    dr123's Avatar Become A Pro!

as i will be tailing you on nba and ncaa because i suck on them, feel free to pm me your final plays for tommorow throughout all sports!

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to use the modified lines at 5dimes. -1 is rarely a push and over 6 is rarely a push. Worked very well for me so far

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like to find obvious blowouts and take the minus 1.5 cuz its usually plus 200 or more but the over under 5.5 stuff is a lot easier to figure out. its a little like baseball with the pitchers swaying the lines but in hockey its goalies. if a back up goalie is in over over over

Dfjay9

Scratch zona over, snow storm in Foxboro