AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

rockets -7
    bucks-4
    spurs -9

BigTuna
    BigTuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1010

AC, seeing that you play hockey a lot... what do you think of back to back games on the road? Does it wear a team down even if they are hot? Trying to figure out if I want to play the blackhawks tonight.

Thanks for your insight.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post
    AC, seeing that you play hockey a lot... what do you think of back to back games on the road? Does it wear a team down even if they are hot? Trying to figure out if I want to play the blackhawks tonight.

Thanks for your insight.
    I just say play the better team check the last couple games see what production the offense has produced. also check goaliepost.com to get an idea of what goalie in net for that night's game. then check wagerline.com go to nhl scores the matchups will pop up. check the goalies GAA and also the last couple games what he has given up in the past few games.

I am not really worried about home away if a team is playing good they are playing good. but a team like edmonton is better on road than home and the sharks are fvcking great at home. stats that are from one extreme to the other are the only ones I would consider be it home or away.

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by BigTuna View Post

Thanks for your insight.
    I would be more concerned that van isn't a bad team and have a better defense aside from being home. also chicago is has only won 1 out of the last 11 games in van. plus chicago won the last two matchups. I would say van is worth the -120

AC1318

7-1