Mr. Progression
    Mr. Progression's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Power Rating System

Hello guys, been away from the forum for a while now but since its vacation time for the Holidays, thought id share the plays from a "Power Ratings System", that has been knocking them dead this year.

Of course, none of this has been posted, so no since in quoting a record.

Here are the plays for thursday night (DEC 18)

NHL

Florida (+1.40)
    Philly (+1.10)
    Col (+1.10)
    SJ (+1.20)
    Phx (-1.20)

NBA

Orlando -3.5

NFL

Colts -6

this system has been on fire the entire year, check them out for tonight.

Mr. Progression

Just a tad bit more that i would like to mention. I find it amusing or a little surprising that more people cannot win at sports wagering.

Think about it, you can put both teams in a hat and draw the winner out 50% of the time. Why cant people, with a little knowledge about sports, win at a slightly higher clip? Fascinating question.

Is it poor money management skills?
    Is it the old nemesis of "chasing losses"?

What is the answer?

I am going to show you a system, that produces winners at a clip far above the 50% mark. Most of the NHL selections will be dogs or slight favorites.

When using a Power Ratings System, you must know what is important and what isnt. I think i have found the solution to that problem and will be showing you the selections over the next few weeks (currently on vacation until Jan 5).

Mr. Progression

cap
    cap's Avatar Become A Pro!

How does your system works?

Mr. Progression

first thing you must do, is clear your mind of all the junk. too many people "out-think" themselves into Losers.

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't like that Philly play but did the over, just didn't pull the trigger. I wasn't willing to bank on Nittymaki's trend against the Habs to continue, but man does he suck against those guys. And SJ obviously biting the bullet for putting Nabby in on back to back days. HORRIBLE performance today, and Conklin just decided all of a sudden to be godlike

Mr. Progression

2-3 on the NHL
    1-0 on the NBA
    1-0 on the NFL

4-3 for a small profit...

i cant be an every day poster but good luck on your wagers.

Mr. Progression