wannabet
    wannabet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Van/Min

Wow, I can't remember exactly what it opened at, but I think the line has moved 40-50c on pinnacle. That's a good example of why I think you can make some money on hockey. They opened it way too high, I think most people would have recognized that if you are tuned in to the hockey this season. Will be getting myself a pinnacle account for xmas, since they open their lines early and are susceptible to mistakes on opening lines. First time that I have noticed a mistake like this.I wonder why there was such a large error on their part.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Yup I noticed that too. It started at +190 or higher and now it has dropped to +145.

wannabet

Any idea why? I guess they just screwed it up, and bettor were able to take advantage of random statistical analysis mistakes.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I haven't noticed anything at all. Looks like Backstrom and Schneider will start. However the only logical thing would be that Minny goes with Harding tonight, and Backstrom tomorrow night as Minny plays back to back games. That's the only reason I see it dropping. But from my research Backstrom is like 95% to start tonight.

wannabet

so, not like Luongo is going to magically appear in net. That's all I could think of.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i like minny