ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

OMG I think I love NHL now! Easy betting!

Before tonight I had never placed a wager on the NHL before, but after practicing with games 5 and 6, and picking both correct... and doing lousy in MLB, killing it in the NBA Finals but its over now. I took a huge huge risk tonight and placed 2 different bets to go all-in on this NHL game... figured I'd do better in the NHL with just pure betting based on limited knowledge than I do with the MLB and always second guessing myself.

I had $334 in my account. I placed $300 on the under 5 (-125)... i waited a minute too long and missed out on -120 juice. But don't care at the moment!!!

I placed the rest on a parlay of Bos + the under to win about $90 more.

Both won... but I still doubted myself, as I looked through the NHL props tonight I saw props for Boston scores 4 +2500 odds, Boston scores 5 or more @ +5000 odds.

I almost talked myself into putting 250 on Bos scores 4, and the other 85 on Boston scores 5 or more... DAMN I WOULD HAVE KILLED IT

Oh, well... the end story of tonight is I know nothing about the NHL and doubled my balance basically

I'm over $660 now with BetOnline after a $56 deposit 10 days ago, should I just go ahead and withdraw most of it and leave $40 to gamble with?

and if you doubt me, I will post screen shots, just like I did for PhillyBoy when he doubted me and my winning bets on DAL and the over in game 6

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

nope doubt you youre lying stop lying so gay

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

NHL will go back to it's rumors of possibly folding. Just not a overall interesting game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    nope doubt you youre lying stop lying so gay

http://thatopmoron.mysbrforum.com/photos/l/4346aVy7.jpg

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post

Can't believe it, I went into betting suicide mode and came out alive!!! Now.... do not pull trigger on all-in with the Phillies -220 tomorrow!!! C.Lee vs that bum Vazquez and the Marlins choked big tonight keep fading them!