Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Yup, the Bruins are all choir boys.
    Just a bunch of nice boys.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

There could have been interference call on VAN player than hit seidenberg along boards before he touched puck. no call. im ok with that. i like battles along boards. Low hit on Marchand in first that sends him flying. Marchand did that in game 4 and got a tripping penalty. Another VAN player did it to bruins player. No call again. I'm not that upset. but if this was vancouver, Alain would be whining all press conference long.

Remember when he called the league office after game 3 because Thomas decked Henrik Sedin? News flash. Goalies are allowed to check. Thomas was in his crease when he laid the hit. Then Alain whines about the call on Sedin for the high stick to the face of Thomas.

Easy for people to say i'm whining right now... but i just want these whiney, flopping, sissy Canucks players to stop with the nonsense. Burrows is a joke for pulling that crap with Lucic in the 1st period. I want these whiney bunch of canucks players to shut the hell up and play hockey. This is the Stanley Cup Finals, for crying out loud. I'm tired of the flopping on every play. They're trying to turn the NHL into the NBA. what a joke.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Yup, the Bruins are all choir boys.
    Just a bunch of nice boys.
    No ones saying that. At all. But its painfully obvious to anyone watching this series that the Canucks are exemplifying the pussification of the sport

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Bruins played like pussies tonight what happened to their "swagger"? Yes I know most of the Nucks are pussies but Bruins looked scared tonight. 3-2 Canucks bottom line

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Bruins played like pussies tonight what happened to their "swagger"? Yes I know most of the Nucks are pussies but Bruins looked scared tonight. 3-2 Canucks bottom line
    Sure. Vancouver won. They played a good game. Vancouver was very physical. I agree that they outplayed the bruins, even though the bruins had several great chances throughout, and had a chance to win it late, or at least tie it up late, with key shots of faceoff wins in the offensive zone. Canucks did a great job getting bodies in front of net and controlling rebounds. So, the canucks won, and you can say that's all that matters. sure. I'm not complaining about the bruins losing.

I was objecting to this flopping and whining (that happens every game) way before the canucks scored the winning goal. This post does not have anything to do with me being upset because the bruins lost. It's about respecting the integrity of the game of hockey. I'm just saying I want the whining, the flopping, and the embellishment that's happening ALL THE TIME on the Vancouver end to stop. It's degrading to the NHL. This is a league that can hardly hold on to media contracts because of the lack of viewers. Why hurt the sport even more?

This is the nhl, and it's game 5 of the stanley cup finals. This isn't the NBA. Why is there flopping? Why is there whining? Alain should have been jumping for joy in gratitude because it was a miracle Burrows didn't get suspended for biting Bergeron. But no, he finds something new and newer to whine about. I do not want the NHL to start turning into the NBA (flopping and acting jobs on every play). There's more Academy Award winners in the NBA than there are in Hollywood. [cough] Chris Bosh [cough].

And you want this to happen to the NHL?

Respect the game, go out there, and play hockey. Stop the flopping, stop the whining, stop the embellishment. Put the puck in the net, and then you wont have to do any whining.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pickemtowinem

somethingelse
    somethingelse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

All I know is that Boston had 4 opportunities to score a PP goal and failed to do so. Of course, Vancouver didn't score on their PP chances either so it was a wash either way.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

who writes the scripts for these games? wow!!!

nba and nhl= gate receipts.

go bostonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

too bad for u fuks who took sushitown to win by 2 games.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Pussies or bullies........It's going 7

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Winnipeg Jets View Post
    who writes the scripts for these games? wow!!!

nba and nhl= gate receipts.

go bostonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

too bad for u fuks who took sushitown to win by 2 games.
    Man you're retarded. Canucks in 6 goof. Fcuk the Jets and fcuk Winnipeg. Dissing VAN but you live in the shithole of Canada

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the bruins just look so sloppy and bad at scoring they can't keep the puck for 10 seconds they are nice people i guess but so bad at hockey they are done.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    vancouver just got away with too many men on ice at 1:30 mark. whining by boston? no.
    as did Boston in game 4 as you conveniently forgot

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

As a Bruins fan, it's gonna be extra tough if we go down to this particular Vancouver team. I don't agree with some of my townfolk, calling the Sedins "sisters", and calling the whole team miserable a-holes, I don't believe that... BUT, there's no question there are floppers on that team, and whiners, and poor winners, like friggin' Luongo -- who had just been mauled for two games -- giving shit to THOMAS for the goal he let up, which is totally ridiculous since Thomas has been amazing and since yet again the Canucks got a very fortunate bounce of the boards.

I personally am just really frustrated with Julien for not adjusting his strategy in Vancouver and getting more ice time for the speedy, skillful Seguin. Instead of adding him to the anemic power-play, he adds Campbell?? What the fukk??!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

see bruins fans whine a lot. canucks when they lose, so what, they'll win next time.

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

wasnt a fortunate bounce off the boards..... was premeditated .... a smart play to beat thomas who has been playing gr8...but over commits to shot

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    Sure. Vancouver won. They played a good game. Vancouver was very physical. I agree that they outplayed the bruins, even though the bruins had several great chances throughout, and had a chance to win it late, or at least tie it up late, with key shots of faceoff wins in the offensive zone. Canucks did a great job getting bodies in front of net and controlling rebounds. So, the canucks won, and you can say that's all that matters. sure. I'm not complaining about the bruins losing. I was objecting to this flopping and whining (that happens every game) way before the canucks scored the winning goal. This post does not have anything to do with me being upset because the bruins lost. It's about respecting the integrity of the game of hockey. I'm just saying I want the whining, the flopping, and the embellishment that's happening ALL THE TIME on the Vancouver end to stop. It's degrading to the NHL. This is a league that can hardly hold on to media contracts because of the lack of viewers. Why hurt the sport even more? This is the nhl, and it's game 5 of the stanley cup finals. This isn't the NBA. Why is there flopping? Why is there whining? Alain should have been jumping for joy in gratitude because it was a miracle Burrows didn't get suspended for biting Bergeron. But no, he finds something new and newer to whine about. I do not want the NHL to start turning into the NBA (flopping and acting jobs on every play). There's more Academy Award winners in the NBA than there are in Hollywood. [cough] Chris Bosh [cough]. And you want this to happen to the NHL? Respect the game, go out there, and play hockey. Stop the flopping, stop the whining, stop the embellishment. Put the puck in the net, and then you wont have to do any whining.
    Agreed. It's sad that it's come down to everyone diving and snapping their head back when they see a stick near their face. The refs fall for it and the players will do anything they can to win these days so we're seeing a lot more of this. This playoffs has been especially bad.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

The flip side to that DG is that you can really dig into a guy (say along the boards/in the corner) and the refs are now becoming numb and the calls that should be made are absent. As I mentioned earlier, it is a quality series but far removed from what it could be and fans-especially those new to the game are likely to get a very poor impression in my opinion. Cheers

First 12