guil0000
    guil0000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2115

One prop I reall like

Will Bruce Boudreau be fired before the start of the 2011/2012 season/ YES -150. Put my biggest wager of the year on it

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I agree. He is an overrated coach as shown in the 24/7 documentary. When I saw the episodes air during their 8 game losing streak even then I could see it in the players eyes it looked as though they had lost respect for their coach. Being swept in round two is pretty well as bad as losing in the first round. I think he's gone and the Caps go back to their high octane O game next year.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Where can you get this prop?

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

yeah, i saw this on bodog as well. to do so little with so much, Boudreau's gotta go

guil0000

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Where can you get this prop?
    Bodog . Only they have crazy props where u can bet on who will lose their jobs lol

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...capitalswrapup

While i do think there is still a decent change he gets fired, doesnt seem worth the risk.

“I expect him to be back. He’s a good coach,” McPhee said Thursday at the team’s practice facility. “Someone said he’s not a ‘playoff coach.’ There’s no difference between a ‘playoff coach’ and a ‘regular-season coach.’ You’re either a good coach or you’re not. He’s a good coach.”

guil0000

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_yl...capitalswrapup

While i do think there is still a decent change he gets fired, doesnt seem worth the risk.
    Yeah I saw that after posting the bet unfortunately

Cicima6709

Quote Originally Posted by guil0000 View Post
    Yeah I saw that after posting the bet unfortunately
    Hope you didnt make it your biggest bet of the year...

...however i still think theres a 50/50 chance it hits. Obviously the GM and owner and such are going to say nice things about Bourdeau to the media. Their not going to come out and say a day after the loss that there needs to be change, that would appear too desperate.

Fact is, he SHOULD be fired.

guil0000

while it my biggest bet of the year it's still only like 5% of my bankroll as I strongly believe in money management. I wouldn't have made that bet if I saw that article before. And I agree Boudreau really should be fired. The team didn't even have any jump ( except for Ovechkin) when the team was fighting for their lives in the last 2 games of the series against the Lightning. When you get swept where you finish first in the east is just not right, and year after year they lose against lower seeds. I just can't see him not going.

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

The gm said today he would be back .....

guil0000

Quote Originally Posted by Viperpiper View Post
    The gm said today he would be back .....
    Yeah I know. I kind of still like the bet now as I find it fishy Bodog still has -150 up while the GM told everyone the coach would be back. Wouldn't they make NO a favorite now? I found the line low at -150 when I didn't know the GM said that. Now that he has announced that I find the line fishy. Like the other poster said. He won't come out and say he's fired right away as it would look too desperate
    Last edited by guil0000; 05-05-11 at 06:43 PM.

Cicima6709

Quote Originally Posted by guil0000 View Post
    Yeah I know. I kind of still like the bet now as I find it fishy Bodog still has -150 up while the GM told everyone the GM would be back. Wouldn't they make NO a favorite now? I found the line low at -150 when I didn't know the GM said that. Now that he has announced that I find the line fishy. Like the other poster said. He won't come out and say he's fired right away as it would look too desperate
    Yup, they have to make it seem like they took their time to think everything through. I still cant imagine why they would keep him. You HAVE to change something when you've been doing that poorly year in and year out in the playoffs.

GL with your prop, hopefully you win the big bet.