Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Canucks will be favored to win every game in this series, doubtful they lose.

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

keep betting the under!

Rich Boy

Unders have been money, game 3 will go over, Canucks will pop 4-5 goals

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Unders have been money, game 3 will go over, Canucks will pop 4-5 goals
    I pounded the under the 1st 2 games, but I'm going a little lighter for game 3. Nashville will have a much better chance at scoring in their home barn, and the Canucks pose the same threat no matter where they play.

But given how the goalies are playing....I'll ride the under in every game regardless of what happens in game 3.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Despite my natural dislike of totals even I have to say the Under seems like a logical move (at least for light coin in my case). As far as sides I'm taking NSV today as I think they feel and are acting the most confidently with their game plan to this point and in the strongest position going forward. I had some concerns about how NSV might fare being at home for this game-as your own crowd can be a mixed blessing as VAN will attest. Although VAN may be the stronger team, I think they're playing NSV's strategy which has been working to nullify their strengths. Cheers

stig99

i had under first two games and for some reason im not taking it tonight

cant wait for game

maybe vancouver finally busts out???

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by stig99 View Post
    maybe vancouver finally busts out???
    Given your Johnny Canuck avatar....I think you are hoping more than asking

I'm riding NSH ML. In their 1st game home vs ANA they completely dominated them for the 1st 2 periods and down the stretch they were one of the most dangerous home teams.

They will be jacked to take a lead in this series.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Given your Johnny Canuck avatar....I think you are hoping more than asking I'm riding NSH ML. In their 1st game home vs ANA they completely dominated them for the 1st 2 periods and down the stretch they were one of the most dangerous home teams. They will be jacked to take a lead in this series.
    gotta say nashville is the PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The Preds are a much better team than people give them credit for. They almost knocked off the Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks, and this year Nashville is even better.

stig99

another hard fought battling OT game

super tight series

pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is a tough series to pick...I like the preds to win the series for some reason...what do you think?

bobbyk1133

I hope VAN send the refs a thank you card for that win. First they get away with a non-call on a too many ice penalty, then Kesler holds Weber's stick to get a chincy call.

I still think NSH can push this 7 and maybe win it. Rinne is on the verge of stealing this series by himself and the Sedin sisters have become irrelevant.

Rich Boy

Im thinking the price will be

Van -430
    Nash +340

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

better team won

keep crying bobby

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    better team won

keep crying bobby
    After 8-0 1st round you won't find tears here

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

I hope VAN send the refs a thank you card for that win. First they get away with a non-call on a too many ice penalty, then Kesler holds Weber's stick to get a chincy call. I still think NSH can push this 7 and maybe win it. Rinne is on the verge of stealing this series by himself and the Sedin sisters have become irrelevant.
    Preds are done. If you can't even register a shot on goal on home ice after 17 minutes of the 2nd period you ain't going far. Team relies way too much on Rinne. No depth at all on that team and it will start to show in the next couple games.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Preds are done. If you can't even register a shot on goal on home ice after 17 minutes of the 2nd period you ain't going far. Team relies way too much on Rinne. No depth at all on that team and it will start to show in the next couple games.
    Canucks fans were in hiding until that OT goal...now they are planning the cup parade once again.

Easy to diss NSH...but VAN was supposed to "roll" NSH and be cup contenders. They've blown two 3rd period leads and hung on for dear life in game 1.

One of these days the Sedin sisters will need to prove they can hang with the big boys. If not this team have no chance at the big prize.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

This series is going 6 or 7 games

Rich Boy

Bobby is a pissed of Montreal fan and OTL is a pissed off Chicago fan

Enjoy the offseason boys...

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Canucks fans were in hiding until that OT goal...now they are planning the cup parade once again. Easy to diss NSH...but VAN was supposed to "roll" NSH and be cup contenders. They've blown two 3rd period leads and hung on for dear life in game 1. One of these days the Sedin sisters will need to prove they can hang with the big boys. If not this team have no chance at the big prize.
    I expected them to win in 5 but will give Nashville props for hanging with the Canucks in every game so far. Sad but true about the Sedins these guys are just too soft for post-season grinding. I think they will step up at some point but so far they have not been our best players which they need to be if the Nucks want to win it all.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    I expected them to win in 5 but will give Nashville props for hanging with the Canucks in every game so far. Sad but true about the Sedins these guys are just too soft for post-season grinding. I think they will step up at some point but so far they have not been our best players which they need to be if the Nucks want to win it all.
    The good news for VAN is SJ or DET don't have the kind of goaltending or shutdown guys like Weber/Suter. It will be a completely different type of series if VAN advance.

But game 4 is obviously pivotal. If NSH win the VAN fans better pray to the hockey gods. VAN need the rest and if they hope to be champs they'll need to close this out next game.

lottoking
    lottoking's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nuks Nuks

I agree. lets go Nuks!!!!!!!!!

seasonoff
    seasonoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup

agreee...they will murder son

First 12