DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    This guy is the biggest SBR Clown since Mr. Douchebag himself, Bradley Snyder. Guy posted plays like Cubs -200 and thought he was sharp.
    Yup he is also a chase better and was shoving his Labourche or whatever the fcuk it's called system down SBR's throats for months. He left for a month so clearly he was buried.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Yup he is also a chase better and was shoving his Labourche or whatever the fcuk it's called system down SBR's throats for months. He left for a month so clearly he was buried.

WOW...seems you read my threads........ So at least, I got to give you a little credit....

If you didnt think I knew what I was talking about.....why bother and waste your time reading me...???

But as you say over and over again, Haters will hate...................thats life.....

But back to the game.....

It will just be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo utter satisfying when Vancouver
    loses the Stanley Cup tonight................

The Presidents Cup winner......all the accolades the team got for the season....they all mean
    nothing when Boston hoists Lord Stanley tonight.............

I know too Green...that when Vancouver loses tonight....

..you will be heart broken
    ..you will be sad
    ..you will experience total disappointment
    ..you will be emotionally non-existent
    ..you will lose money
    ..you will live knowing your holier than thou team came so close to the ultimate prize
    .. and you will live with ALL these emotions for the near future.....day after day...

And knowing that you will be experiencing all of the above will give indescribable joy
    and satisfaction.....:-)

Yes Sir.....its going to be a very, very good night in Vancouver.......

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

be a lover JW and not a hater

JW Cash

TONIGHT.......................!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WORST night in VANCOUVER CANOOK HOCKEY HISTORY.......................

The President Winning Canooks blow a 2-0 Series lead in the Final and lose the Stanley Cup
    to the Bruins of Boston.............right in front of 20,000 of the sorriest Canadians you will ever see...

Can U dig it

I am sooooooooooooooo lovin it !!!!!!!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JW Cash View Post

WOW...seems you read my threads........ So at least, I got to give you a little credit....

If you didnt think I knew what I was talking about.....why bother and waste your time reading me...???

But as you say over and over again, Haters will hate...................thats life.....

But back to the game.....

It will just be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo utter satisfying when Vancouver

loses the Stanley Cup tonight................

The Presidents Cup winner......all the accolades the team got for the season....they all mean
    nothing when Boston hoists Lord
    Stanley tonight.............

I know too Green...that when Vancouver loses tonight....

..you will be heart broken
    ..you will be sad
    ..you will experience total disappointment
    ..you will be emotionally non-existent
    ..you will lose money
    ..you will live knowing your holier than
    thou team came so close to the ultimate prize

.. and you will live with ALL these
    emotions for the near future.....day after day...

And knowing that you will be experiencing all of the above will give indescribable joy
    and satisfaction.....:-)

Yes Sir.....its going to be a very, very
    good night in Vancouver.......
    Spot on JW Gash I will experience all those emotions if they lose. First post of yours that actually hit the mark

JW Cash

Is this SWEET or WHAT.......

Vancouver CANOOKS CHOKE AT HOME IN THE STANLEY CUP FINAL.............

I would love to be in Couver town right now...............................

JW Cash

Spot on JW Gash I will experience all those emotions if they lose. First post of yours that actually hit the mark

What class Greenie.....posting plays and then deleting them after you lose.....

This man has no shame. Post #1311 was a Live bet on Over 4.5 goals (-150) for $$$$$, which he conveniently decided to edit to"so depressed right now" following the game.

As JW predicted........Canooks Choke and Greenie............. enjoy you misery...............it will last awhile..

DennisGreen
    Update your status

What class Greenie.....posting plays and then deleting them after you lose..... This man has no shame. Post #1311 was a Live bet on Over 4.5 goals (-150) for $$$$$, which he conveniently decided to edit to"so depressed right now" following the game. As JW predicted........Canooks Choke and Greenie............. enjoy you misery...............it will last awhile..
    LOL okay conspiracy theorist. Pathetic enjoy your three months off before you return and troll me some more. Not sure what you will do with your time off. Get a life hopefully

JW Cash

LOL okay conspiracy theorist. Pathetic enjoy your three months off before you return and troll me some more. Not sure what you will do with your time off. Get a life hopefully

No worry Greenie......I waste no more time with you.....................

Stay out of the riots.............................

Hell, what would the sick people of Vancouver have done if the Canooks won.........

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

What class Greenie.....posting plays and then deleting them after you lose.....

This man has no shame. Post #1311 was a Live bet on Over 4.5 goals (-150) for $$$$$, which he conveniently decided to edit to"so depressed right now" following the game.

As JW predicted........Canooks Choke and Greenie............. enjoy you misery...............it will last awhile..
    yeah, dg, that's just shady to delete/edit your bets after they lose, now how can anybody even validate your record as being true. i saw the live o4.5 -150 bet as well

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Disappointing result but congrats to the Bruins and their fans

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

The Bruins needed redemption from thier historic 4 game colapse against the flyers last year
    The ironic part is...as history goes on more people will talk about, and remember, the great colapse of 2010 more then the stanley cup winner of 2011

JW Cash

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    yeah, dg, that's just shady to delete/edit your bets after they lose, now how can anybody even validate your record as being true. i saw the live o4.5 -150 bet as well

The guys just a Canadian Clown................

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

the canucks only real chance. blackhawks are gonna go back to owning da west!

JW Cash

Yeah.what a sorry performance by the Canooks.......0 goals in Game 7 in their building...............

JW Cash

Just saw the replay of Game 7 on the NHL Network and what do you know............

The Vancouver Canooks CHOKED all over again and were SHUTOUT again at home in Game 7.............

It was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet to watch it all over again.........

The Sedin sisters instead of scoring were on the ice for 3 of Boston's goals.....

What a disgraceful team the Canooks are and you can throw the entire city of Vancouver in the
    toilet as well.......Riots and looting just cause you lose the Stanley Cup............Unreal........

Canada..............what a terrible joke...............

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just saw the replay of Game 7 on the NHL Network and what do you know............

The Vancouver Canooks CHOKED all over again and were SHUTOUT again at home in Game 7.............

It was sooooooooooooooooooo sweet to watch it all over again.........

The Sedin sisters instead of scoring were on the ice for 3 of Boston's goals.....

What a disgraceful team the Canooks are and you can throw the entire city of Vancouver in the
    toilet as well.......Riots and looting just cause you lose the Stanley Cup............Unreal........

Canada..............what a terrible joke...............

It's too bad the Sedin sisters aren't as tough as some of the rioters. If they were, they might have had a chance. Thanks for the hilarious posts JW Cash. I definitely got a kick out of some of them. I edited this video up just to show how i'm feeling about the collapse of the Canoooooks.

JW Cash

Great vid hockey 216..........may the Canooks RIP.....

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

vancouver losing at home in game 7 and not even scoring a goal must be the gratest moment of this years stanley cup

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Gotta bump this one I miss JW Cash and our battles. Some classic battles and quite possibly the P4P hockey beef of all time. Come back my friend

hockey216

I think i laughed harder than i ever have while reading some of JW Cash's comments last year. Where you at JW Cash? Come back and talk some shit!

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    I think i laughed harder than i ever have while reading some of JW Cash's comments last year. Where you at JW Cash? Come back and talk some shit!
    He took so much time and effort to really tilt myself and fellow Canucks fans. The man must have dedicated 3-4 hours a day just doing research on google and typing in his beautiful pink and green font.

Mitchthecrane
    Mitchthecrane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

As a Blackhawk fan i am very happy for the failure of the Canucks. It is almost.... Chicago Cubs-ish. Although i guess tomorrow will decide whether i can actually be happy or not.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

canucks can absolutely come back. you need to win 4 games for a reason

JW Cash

Gotta bump this one I miss JW Cash and our battles. Some classic battles and quite possibly the P4P hockey beef of all time. Come back my friend
    I miss you too Dennis.....I think you are a good guy with a good sized temper ....just like me....BTW...Congrats on the money you won in the playoffs last year.....

DennisGreen
    Update your status

I miss you too Dennis.....I think you are a good guy with a good sized temper ....just like me....BTW...Congrats on the money you won in the playoffs last year.....
    Thanks it should have been more if I was smart enough to hedge by betting the Bruins in game 7 You pushed me to my limit last year and it taught me a lot about myself. Thanks for the free life lesson I have developed more patience and thicker skin this year

hockey216

Where you at JW Cash?

you lovin the annual Canook collapse?

you see what whimpy, sorry excuse for a captain henrik sedin get FLATTENED by dustin brown last night?

you gotta come back here and talk some shit jw cash u cracked me up last year.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Hell even I'll contribute this year.

Vancouver Canucks 2011-2012 Playoffs

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Haha too funny DG. Wonder if Lou is wrecked for good now...Cheers

JW Cash

AGAIN........Just like EVERY Playoff Season.....the Vancouver Canooks have gone to the dogs.....

JW Cash

He SHOOTS.................He SCORES !!!!!!!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-16-15 at 12:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

hockey216

Noooo Caaaaanaaaaadaaaaaaaa

Nooooo Staaaaanleeeeeey Cup Fooor Yooooouuuuuuu

omeedb
    omeedb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

RIP you flopping, diving arrogant bitches. Not much has changed in a year. You see Kesler's flop last night like he was shot after a minor cross check? How about Burrows acting like those two Kings shanked him in the ribs in a dark alley? So glad these floppers are going to be done after the next game.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by omeedb View Post
    RIP you flopping, diving arrogant bitches. Not much has changed in a year. You see Kesler's flop last night like he was shot after a minor cross check? How about Burrows acting like those two Kings shanked him in the ribs in a dark alley? So glad these floppers are going to be done after the next game.
    Canooks have been diving all series. I've seen probably 12 dives already. lapierre, Burrows, Sedin, Kessler all dive like crazy. No other team dives anywhere close to the magnitude that vancouver does it. I havent seen 12 dives so far by any other team. diving is a penalty and it should be called. but the league favors the canooks which is same reason they rarely call them for diving even though they do it every game and same reason league didnt suspend Burrows for biting bergeron last year. Dwight argues that other teams embellish too. maybe once in a blue moon boston embellishes. but its few and far between. They dont have 5 players that dive every single game. vancouver has 5 players that dive every single game. No other team dives at the rate of 5 times per game. Canooks dive like crazy and it ruins the game. Too bad they focus too much on diving. Maybe if they focused on hockey once in a while instead of diving, they wouldn't choke so much.

hockey216

First 1234 Last