Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

These playoffs have been quite entertainig!

AS a gambler I normally side with one team, typically the team I am betting on. Tonight, I didnt bet on any games, mainly because my phone died and i was out. That being said, as a fan of hockey there have been so many badass games to watch this had been one amazing playoffs!!

Okay, playoffs suck for handicapping (since this is a handicapping forum). One trend I have noticed, bet the over!! haha.

All the games tomorrow are set at 5 goals, the best line set for the over. A lot of chippy games set for tomorrow. A lot on the line as 3 of the 4 are elimination games.

HOLY ****, IM TYPING THIS AS NASHVILLE JUST SCORED.. SORRY FOR ALL OF THOSE ON DUCKS TONIGHT, I KNOW THERE WERE A LOT OF YOU..

OVER for a majority of tomorrows games!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Playoffs have been unreal entertaining so far. A lot of upsets are in the making right now and lots of OT games. Lots of swings in most series' as well. NHL playoffs are hands down the best in all of sports I would say.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude hell yeah, the one sport where there is non-stop action.

BTW the ducks goal the start the 3rd period was incredible! as Chris Berman would say... Whooop Whooop Goalazzzo.

By far the best series this playoffs so far Ducks / Preds... Buff/ Flyers in second, if chicago can push to 7 then that is right in the mix.. Damn almost forgot about bruins/ habs.. incredible series now.. all eris have been great, well minus wings..
    Last edited by Petenana15; 04-23-11 at 12:24 AM. Reason: ..

KACK
    KACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3495

I have to agree with you guys. These have some of the best first round series in some time except Phoenix / Detroit series....

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

playoff hockey is great, look forward to it every year, never know what's gonna happen

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

This has been a kicking playoffs and I've missed tons of games I wanted to see.