xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Nashville(-1.5)(+220) is the strongest play left on the board tonight!!!

I think Anaheim has hit the wall tonight. they are getting blown out by the Preds!!! Mark my word, if u have a little money left in the account, i would advise to take at least some action on this....Unfortunately my money is all tied up in a couple of parlays tonight, but i did include NASHVILLE (ML) in my biggest one...I only wish i did not take my bets this early tonight, going with (ml) instead of (-1.5(pl)...But i am very confident in this play, and only want to help others make the right choice at this time, while you have 45 minutes left

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

What do you think of the total? I'm about to make the OVER my biggest play so far

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is some good value pal. I like the ML here because I always have bad luck when it comes to PL's

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    What do you think of the total? I'm about to make the OVER my biggest play so far

I really like the under here IMO

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

i did take the over in one of my parlays here, so im keeping my fingers crossed, but i really think Preds roll all over the ducks tonight...THE FRAUD WILL BE REVEALED TONIGHT
    and i did take Preds on a (ml) here as well, i only wishy i took them (-0.5) at least...........BOL guys

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Thanks guys. Two people I respect on here so I played a unit on each. Alot of playoffs left. They'll be a better time for a best bet.