Stay tuned

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Bobrovsky going for Philly

gti175
    gti175's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1509

Philly needs this game to finish 2nd in the conferece, Philly / Carolina parley ???

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

good luck i took the same

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by gti175 View Post
    Philly needs this game to finish 2nd in the conferece, Philly / Carolina parley ???
    Cannot believe a lot of people are over looking the Hurricanes tonight. Just because its a must win game tonight for Carolina doesn't necessarily mean they will win. Tampa is tough..

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

D3 is Tampa your team or what? You are over-valuing Tampa tonight. They have nothing to play for tonight but to play spoiler which I really don't think they give a fcuk about. Their goal tonight will be to avoid injuries at all cost that's why they're throwing Smith in there.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by dennisgreen View Post
    d3 is tampa your team or what? You are over-valuing tampa tonight. They have nothing to play for tonight but to play spoiler which i really don't think they give a fcuk about. Their goal tonight will be to avoid injuries at all cost that's why they're throwing smith in there.
    thank you !

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Over-valuing? The only argument for taking the Canes tonight that I've heard is because its a must win game at home. And thats why the books have placed the price that steep. This exact game match-up took place just 14 days ago and Tampa came out on top 4-2. The Tampa ML closed at +113, and 14 days later just because its a "must win game" for Carolina the Lightning are getting +175?

These teams have played each other tough all year. Tampa is very strong offensively and even when they go down by 2+, your still not clear of the water. If you've been watching hockey for as long as you say you have when you have the opportunity to play spoiler especially against a team in your division you make the most of it..thats why the NHL sets up division games as the final game for most teams.

Your telling me if the Flames were still in contention the Canucks wouldn't give 2 shits about beating them tonight and elimination them? Of course once you've locked your playoff spot you try to avoid injuries and what not but you still go out and play the full 60 mins or else you won't have a job. The fact that your saying I'm over-valuing Tampa is crazy. I'm not saying its a lock or any of that BS, but its either Tampa or no play. Your falling right into the books trap if Carolina loses.

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Tampa is not an elite team. There is a reason they have more goals against than for.

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

goal fest in philly right now.. over looking good

Petenana15
    Petenana15's Avatar Become A Pro!

holy shit, everytime i look there is another goal.. must be nice to have a bet pretty much won 10 minutes in hahha

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Easy money