JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Lol Nittanys congrats on 1 big play. If you can do this consistently ill pay you for picks. but you cant.. Fkin Avs got lucky and scored with there like only shot in 3rd. I think they had more shots in Overtime then in the 3rd. then again avs are now like 6-1 in Shootouts

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i don't do it that much, feeling risky, and col never covers the -1.5, thought maybe in phx they could cover the -1.5. were up 2-0 for a while, but yea, col sucks. i have won the alternate pucklines a lot though, just not the +700 ones very much. but the +300-+400 ones come in about once out of 3 or 4 times, so you break even basically. I should have just bet col covers the regular spread of +1.5. dumb bet, i agree.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    Lol Nittanys congrats on 1 big play. If you can do this consistently ill pay you for picks. but you cant.. Fkin Avs got lucky and scored with there like only shot in 3rd. I think they had more shots in Overtime then in the 3rd. then again avs are now like 6-1 in Shootouts
    Hey idiot...read the thread before you make stupid comments. What play are you congratulating me on? Because I didn't bet a single sports game today.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    What are you talking about? I didn't post a play. I clearly said in this thread that I didn't have a bet on this game.
    Not talking about u m8, just saying in general it is So HARD to be right when taking long odds such as these...it is much more worthy to keep taking favorites here, maybe parlaying it to get rid of the odds bite. Overtime u will be a winner on more occasions then only hunting for the uber dog play....UNLESS OF COURSE U KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T...IN WHICH CASE DO SHARE..LOL

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post

Not talking about u m8, just saying in general it is So HARD to be right when taking long odds such as these...it is much more worthy to keep taking favorites here, maybe parlaying it to get rid of the odds bite. Overtime u will be a winner on more occasions then only hunting for the uber dog play....UNLESS OF COURSE U KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T...IN WHICH CASE DO SHARE..LOL
    If you think there's more value in favorites MLs than underdogs MLs, you might want to look more into that.

xkgb
    IN THREAD

I would feel better taking it in a parlay to eliminate the juice sting

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

I knew how this game would end
    but im not going to say I told you so LOL

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    I knew how this game would end
    but im not going to say I told you so LOL
    I knew the game would end ME!!! LOL

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    I knew the game would end ME!!! LOL
    colorado is my team and no im not ashamed to admit it lol
    you should have checked my first post, I can usually nail avs games to a tee

on sunday bet the flames and under 5.5 vs colorado, or colorado team total under 2.5

xkgb
    IN THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    colorado is my team and no im not ashamed to admit it lol
    you should have checked my first post, I can usually nail avs games to a tee

on sunday bet the flames and under 5.5 vs colorado, or colorado team total under 2.5

First 12