memo99
    memo99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Memo's puck picks

Hey everyone i love hockey and love to make picks just starting a thread and laying down some of my own picks for you for the rest of the season and playoffs, hoping you can contribute with some as well, you can tail or fade do what you like but don't complain if they lose i do not want negativity in this thread it is childish and i don't have time for it just for positive discussions only

memo99

tonight i am liking Mtl/Car U5.5 it is juiced A LOT but for good reason montreal is having trouble scoring right now and with the Hurricanes fighting for a playoff spot it should be a good defensive minded game.
    I am also liking this prop:Will Ana/Cgy go to OT +279 both teams in a dog fight for playoffs and desperate for points and i think they will help each other out a bit and try to stretch this into OT if it is a close game in the third
    Good Luck

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i like both picks. o got Ana/Cgy going shootout 6.5

memo99

Mar.30
    today i love Min/Edm U5 ,oilers right now have nobody to score and Minny is hard enough to score on as it is and take Minny Reg line as well Backstrom is 13-0-0 at home VS Oilers all time
    i like Vcr -1.5 VS LA, kings are hurting big time right now i also like U5 in this game 2-0 or 3-1
    one more i like is TB to beat Pitts at home, pens are anxiously awaiting the return of Crosby and he could be a distraction right now for them
    Good Luck

t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

I think about LA King under 2,5. Vcr the best defence , kings at the moment little weaker offence. What's your opinion ?

memo99

kings have had a lot of line juggling the last 3 weeks with injuries and with the addition of penner they will be limping into the playoffs and will be relying on good defense till they get some of their top soldiers back

memo99

went 4-1 yesterday and got my Vcr PL +181

memo99

Apr.1
    Only 2 games i like today Phi to beat NJ, Phi did not have a very good March at all going 6-5-4 they will need to right the ship in the last 5 games going into the playoffs
    The other game i like is Cgy to beat St.L, the blues are on a high after a 10-3 beating of the wings i find that after a team blows out an opponent like that they aren't as focused in the next game, and this is basically a do or die game for the Flames and their playoff hopes as well GOOD LUCK

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Hey nice picks the other day. I like your reasoning behind your selections. Cheers

memo99

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Hey nice picks the other day. I like your reasoning behind your selections. Cheers
    thanks man i hope to go on a nice run before playoffs

memo99

1-1 for the night a little bit of profit with Cgy at + money

memo99

Apr.2
    Today the first thing i see is Det at + money VS the Preds? I'm all over this that 10-3 beat down that they just received should be a wake up call for them and Babcock i am sure got their attention after that game, they have already let the sharks pass them for 2nd, Phx is only 2 points behind them now and the preds are also only 4 points back so this is technically a 4 point game for these 2 teams. and when games start to matter most i'll take the red wings

The next game i like is Mtl/NJ U5 this has a 1-0 or 2-1 game written all over it infact in the last 32 games the devils have played 28 of them have been 5 goals total or under

Another game that caught my eye is Ana/SJ O5.5 both these teams are clicking on all cylinders right now Ana has gone O5.5 goals in 9 of their last 13 games and 4 of their last 5, SJ has gone O5.5 in 7 of their last 13 and and also 4 of their last 5 GOOD LUCK

memo99

needed OT but got the Det win

memo99

Perfect 3-0 yesterday

memo99

Apr.3
    Today i'm liking 2 games and one OT prop
    The OT prop I`m liking is will Buf and Car go to OT Yes, These 2 teams are about as desperate for points as it comes and OT is what both teams will be aiming for and then will battle for the extra point
    Next i like Chi -.5, This is a good chance for the Hawks to move up the standings and not have to play the Canucks in the first round, TB is pretty much stuck in 5th place with a very slim chance of leap frogging the Pens but very doubtful so there is not as much urgency with them
    I also like Minny and the Wings U5.5 Howard had a rough start in his first game back from injury giving up 3 goals in the first 22 mins but seemed to get his groove back the rest of the way, minny has had trouble scoring goals all year and with Det playing playoff hockey now the goals will be few and far between today

memo99

finished 1-2 today but still made a profit with Buf/Car going to OT

memo99

Apr.4

The only game i like today is Bos/NYR U5, i like that it is at EV money for 2 of the most defensive teams in the nhl

swanny
    swanny's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree think the game will go under the total , but i also like the rangers to pull this one out........................

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I lick the Bruins to win myself, they will come out strong having last lost 1-0 to the rangers. I think if the Rangers can withstand that and get a lead they can hold on. Rangers and the under parlay is a solid play IMO, just don't see the Rangers scoring 4 or more in this one.

memo99

wow Rangers looked like the fresher team in the 3rd who would of thought

memo99

APR.5

Today there's 2 games i'm looking at

Its desperate times for the defending stanley cup champions Cgy is breathing down their neck only one point behind 8th and out of the 4 games the Hawks have left 2 of them are against the Red Wings so this pretty much a must win game for them, Mtl is pretty much just jostling for position it doens't really matter where they finish they will be playing either Wash,Phi or Bos pick your poison
    The other game i love is Van/Edm U5.5 Luongo is back in net for the Canucks for this rematch from Saturday in which the Oilers lit it up with 4 goals against them, that will not happen this time in fact the Oilers may not even score tonight i like Vcr -1.5 as well but i'm liking the under even better i'm predicting a 2-0 or 3-0 canuck win. GOOD LUCK

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking at my early leans, you are in tune with what I'm thinking on the SU winners in Chicago and Vancouver.

Looking at it early though, Im thinking of nailing the over in both games, where Chicago and Montreal will probably be a 4-3 or 5-3 Blackhawk's win.
    Im kinda leaning towards the Canucks' coming out and just laying it to Edmonton, something ugly like 5-1, 6-2......

So you have me looking at a nice Vancouver -1.5 + Chicago ML parlay......
    Just a lean for now, and my 2cents, but I like you're write up. Lots of it makes sense to me.

Good luck today, lets get em.

swanny

I like nj and pitts to go under the total

buzzmann
    buzzmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Good luck, Like your Nuck -1.5 pick. Your pretty well nailed it there. The Nuck coach really laid into this team in practice, very upset about the shitty showing at home last game. Against, this same shitty Oiler team. The Oilers got there big win last game and were lucky Nucks just coming of a big win streak and clinching West, had excuse to lose..Not tonight..Momentum gaining game for Nucks going into playoffs.

memo99

Oilers aren't Sh*tty, just too young and too many regulars out for so long they have been basically playing a half NHL, half AHL team the last 2 months but i agree that teams should be able to take advantage of this depleted team right now and have been

buzzmann
    buzzmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Quote Originally Posted by memo99 View Post
    Oilers aren't Sh*tty, just too young and too many regulars out for so long they have been basically playing a half NHL, half AHL team the last 2 months but i agree that teams should be able to take advantage of this depleted team right now and have been
    Sorry, if I offended you about my comment on your Oilers. True, they are young and have been banged up for second year in a row. Out of playoffs once more. But, this is a rebuilding team for sure. Got some furure on this team, maybe 2 more years they may make playoffs if they stay healthy.

But, compared to the superior Nucks team, Oilers are crappy even healthy at the moment.

memo99

finished off the night 1-1 i guess the hawks were satisfied with 1 point

memo99

APR.6

Here are the games i am liking today

i like Det to go into Carolina and pull out a victory, Wings will be looking to keep up with the Sharks for 2nd and the Hurricanes well they have to win this game or its over for them and i think there is too much pressure in front of their home crowd to get the job done plus the fact that the Wings have owned them winning 8 of last 10 games played against each other

Everyone can finally stop talking about the Toronto Maple Leafs now that they are mathematically out of the playoff race, now we have 2 teams with nothing to play for, the Devils know they are still a good team they just couldn't overcome that aweful start that they had and the Leafs well they're the Leafs and this game will be a bit of a downer for them after they have been fighting to try to get into the top 8 for the last 3 months i don't think they will put up much of a fight tonight so i like NJ-.5 to win in regulation

The last game i am pickin is again the over in the SJ/ANA game as the reasons stated on Apr.2, both teams have played a game since then and both games went over with 7 goals being scored in those 2 games these 2 teams are scoring in bunches right now and it would be a great playoff series GOOD LUCK

swanny

I like your picks ,

memo99

2-1 for the night didn't even have to sweat for the over

swanny

good stuff

memo99

Apr.7

Only game i like tonight is Vcr -1.5 after 2 straight loses to the Oilers the nucks will take their frustrations out on the Wild cause Vancouver can't go into the playoffs on a losing streak

memo99

APR.8

3 games i am liking today

First one is Chi to beat Det, this Hawks team is just too good to miss the playoffs and i personally can't see them not making it so they will need to win this game to solidify that and with Zetterberg's status up in the air it's a good chance for them to take 2 points at the Joe

second one is Minny to beat my Oilers i know that the Wild played last night and got beat down but the Wild have had the Oilers number really in the last 3 years but 8-1-0-1 in last 10, the only thing i don't like is that Theodore may starting for the Wild instead of Backstrom

the third one i like is the Thrashers this may not be a popular pick but they are at home they have no pressure and they are playing loose, this is a must win game for the Canes and i just think that they'll come up short today and buckle under the pressure GOOD LUCK

swanny

i like the trashers also

memo99

2-1 night again not too shabby

1234 ... Last