Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Tough Choice in Deciding Which Pair is Worse

I'm referring to Boston TV announcers Jack Edwards and Andy Brickley, currently calling this afternoon's game between Boston and the Rangers for Nesn or the academic duo of Paul Steigerwald and Bob Errey, the useless pair of television callers for Pittsburgh. I'm sure if either pair didn't have their current job, they simply wouldn't have a job---they are that pathetic! Quite often I locate the 'mute' button even during the anthem as I want to avoid throwing up and missing out on the opening draw thanks in part to either pair's one-sided and unprofessional comments. As I said in the heading, making a choice on which pair is worse, both are that poor and boring that I can't make a choice at all so I'll call it a draw and hope I never have to hear their motormouths chatter about nothing again.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

That's funny-I'll try and catch names to see if I come across those guys you speak of. I usually only catch the CBC HNIC thing on weekends which I'm familiar with. Occassionally I'll get the odd game out of ATL or some other area that makes me wonder if it's the announcers first hockey game or what. Doesn't seem that difficult to me but I have a feeling you do your time as a newscaster, etc and you get a steady gig doing whatever sport...I think Pierre McGuire still has my nod for the most freaking annoying I come across on a regular basis-I should try and give the guy credit for trying so hard with his lame schemes "McGuire's Monster" etc but I can't do it. Cheers

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Penguins announcers are sooo annoying. I'm not sure sometimes if they are announcers or refs.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

You're complaining about a team's announcers being one-sided?