pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm 8-2 in my last 10 picks so time to start posting...

Edmonton +175. Oilers played really well against Nashville and were unlucky to lose. I see them coming out strong against St Louis and the juice is nice....

Toronto -120. It's colorado, nuff said...lol

over 5.5 Atlanta/Islanders. Just a gut bet. Both teams don't have great defense and with not alot to lose for either team I see a wide open match that should actually be fairly exciting. Islanders have been one of the best teams in the East since January

over 5 Nashville/Aneheim. My one bet I don't love. Ducks coming off a tough back to back game, and preds games are generally low scoring. My hope is that it's 1-1 after the first period or 1-0 ducks and nashville has to open it up a bit. I also like the Ducks to win tonight at +150. May even place this bet later tonight after work...

under 5.5 Phoenix/Blue Jackets. Basically, Phoenix is trying to grind out games 1-0 and it's working, Columbus has Rick Nash and a couple of other guys but they suck....so yeah...that's my pick.

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Under in Phenix game should be close to a lock, they have been hitting a lot of unders

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I agree that the Preds/Ducks is the red headed step child of the picks, I like all the others,

Edmonton for the juice and for the fact that St Louis doesn't have anything to play for. Take a look at the Oilers in regulation +250.

I like both of the other total plays a lot and may parlay the Islanders with the over as they have been playing well lately and I see them running up the score more so than Atlanta.

pepper60000
    pepper60000's Avatar Become A Pro!

So looks like the under in the yotes game is going to happen. I also added under 5.5 oilers/Blues so went 4-2 today...
    but, I accidentily bet under in the preds game....lol...whoops.

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice day.....+++ or --- $$$ ???? if you only count your five first bet