FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Moving money without withdrawing

Do you guys have any methods for this? I have made some money at a square book and would now like to lose it back to them while gaining profits at another book that allows winning players. Would NHL puck lines be a good way to do this? Bet all the favs everyday at the square book and bet the +1.5 dogs at the sharper book?

Granted I will lose juice in this transaction over time, but I don't doubt my ability to make my money back at the square book once I lose more of it back so they don't kick me.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Never try to "lose it out" by betting different sides at different books. Players used to do this with bad books trying to get your money out. In addition to making -EV bets, you are risking that you have even more money at the book where you don't want to have it.

Suck it up and take a withdrawal... or write it off if it is a bad book. don't chase, trying to "move" your balance elsewhere.

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

I learned my lesson the hard way when I tried to lose out at CreditWagering. I still have a $7k balance there that I will never see actual money for.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

FreeFall

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Never try to "lose it out" by betting different sides at different books. Players used to do this with bad books trying to get your money out. In addition to making -EV bets, you are risking that you have even more money at the book where you don't want to have it.

Suck it up and take a withdrawal... or write it off if it is a bad book. don't chase, trying to "move" your balance elsewhere.
    I'm not seeing eye to eye with you here.

Option one;

I try to move it out by the "lose it out" method. I move all my move from square book to sharp book. I go home happy.

Option two;

I make more money at square book and I wait for them to kick me and pay me.

Either way I win... Why would I avoid the option to have a chance at making more money from the square book in the future?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Your method doesn't work. You will eventually lose it all at the sharp book and win at the square book, who will kick you out only now you didn't actually win anything and lost juice.

FreeFall

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Your method doesn't work. You will eventually lose it all at the sharp book and win at the square book, who will kick you out only now you didn't actually win anything and lost juice.
    how do I lose it all at the sharp book if I'm betting an avg line of say -250 at the sharp book and +210 at the square book. Won't I win on avg. more at the sharp book thus moving my capital there because I'm not betting a 20 cent line?

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

what i wouldn't give for the days of netteller and pinny.

the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    Do you guys have any methods for this? I have made some money at a square book and would now like to lose it back to them while gaining profits at another book that allows winning players. Would NHL puck lines be a good way to do this? Bet all the favs everyday at the square book and bet the +1.5 dogs at the sharper book?

Granted I will lose juice in this transaction over time, but I don't doubt my ability to make my money back at the square book once I lose more of it back so they don't kick me.
    OK, i can help you, but before a warning:
    you must to be sure of your capacity and you must afford a risk.
    Nothing is sure, something is possible, but in the gambling nothing is sure.

Are you ready? If you aren't a "I'm born ready" boy, thus make a classic withdraw .
    Else, here my suggestions:

In the past I had used a progression to exit from a book without withdraw and for catch the bonuses of square books.
    Prerequisite1: do you need to don't be unlucky, so if you are very unlucky is possible that it don't work.
    Prerequisite2: do you need to have on the sharp book the double of the capital that you want move out.
    Prerequisite3: patience.
    Another warning: the follow operation request that you lose a % of your capital that you can consider a withdrawal commission (usually i lose about the 10% of the capital that i want move). For me this is an acceptable price because usually i use this tecnique for extract 100% bonus from square book so for me is accetable to lose the 10%.

THE METOD:

you can use a D'alambert progression on the squadre book and fade your bet on the sharp book.
    Select bet as an arbiteer to select him bet: on the sharp and squadre book select the bet where the price difference is very little (you can find a 2c difference usually). If you are lucky sometimes you can find some 0cent occasion.
    thus make your one units bet (usually i use as unit the capital that i want move divided by ten).
    If the square book bet lose (thus you have moved the money on the destination book) you can make another bet
    If the square book bet win, you must select a new bet with a 2 unit.
    For every win on the square book you must increase of 1 the units for the next bet
    for every win on the sharp book you must decrease of 1 the units for the next bet (at least 1 unit of course).

This strategy for me work well because in the little period (if you aren't unlucky) is sufficiently reliable.

But as always: nothing is sure!
    (if there were a 'sure' method to lose money, thus there were a sure method to win money! and I don't know a sure method to win!)

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

This is a terrible idea.

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

Bad idea, you can get more money at the bad book if you're unlucky.

This idea is good if you're moving bonuses, couse if you win with the bonus you get closer to the rollover and if you lose then your bonus will be transformed into real money at another book so you don't have to make the rollover. This way you will lose some money but it's only a bonus.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I got lucky and managed to do it getting my $ out of BETUS but I agree it was a bad idea...

FreeFall

you guys keep saying a bad idea, but no one will tell me why. Assuming I bet 200 a game on the NHL dog which is +200 or greater and then bet to win 200 on a fav of say -230 how in the long run will that not move my money to the sharp book? I also have every intention of playing 1000 + games and using MLB.
    Last edited by FreeFall; 02-25-11 at 09:30 AM.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

It is a bad idea, because in the long run, the money you lose in juice > the money you try to move out. So you might just try a withdraw.

FreeFall

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    It is a bad idea, because in the long run, the money you lose in juice > the money you try to move out. So you might just try a withdraw.
    okay if juice is the problem when I find 0-2 cent arb lines and use matchbook ? Does that make this idea plausible?

Tackleberry
    Tackleberry's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys keep saying a bad idea, but no one will tell me why. Assuming I bet 200 a game on the NHL dog which is +200 or greater and then bet to win 200 on a fav of say -230 how in the long run will that not move my money to the sharp book? I also have every intention of playing 1000 + games and using MLB.
    This sounds like flawed logic to me. Yes the -230 side is going to win more often but how is this going to shift your balance from one book to another without the explanation being luck? Your favourite will win more often but the dog is still going to win, you will end up paying the juice and accomplishing nothing. Of course you could get lucky and have the balance move and of course you can get unlucky and end up with way more in the book you don't want. This kind of thinking reminds me of when people say "Just pick winners" and forget to think about the prices they are paying. Assuming the line is not off any movement in balance between the two books will be do to variance.

I don't know if I explained that well or if I'm even correct but that's how I see it.

FreeFall

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
    This sounds like flawed logic to me. Yes the -230 side is going to win more often but how is this going to shift your balance from one book to another without the explanation being luck? Your favourite will win more often but the dog is still going to win, you will end up paying the juice and accomplishing nothing. Of course you could get lucky and have the balance move and of course you can get unlucky and end up with way more in the book you don't want. This kind of thinking reminds me of when people say "Just pick winners" and forget to think about the prices they are paying. Assuming the line is not off any movement in balance between the two books will be do to variance.

I don't know if I explained that well or if I'm even correct but that's how I see it.
    I see where you are coming from!

Thanks guys

What about in a no juice situation? Where I can get the arb with matchbook to be the same as the square book? Then this theory works right?
    Last edited by FreeFall; 02-25-11 at 02:16 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I see where you are coming from!

Thanks guys

What about in a no juice situation? Where I can get the arb with matchbook to be the same as the square book? Then this theory works right?

The matchbook side is the sharp side, so you will eventually end up will all your money at the square book. If you are finding arbs, just bet the soft side.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

You aren't betting arbs so you're just giving away money and if all of your money ended up at the sharp book like you claim, you should just bet those bets at the sharp book and buy your Gulfstream.

testudo
    testudo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

If you are patient, try to do it slowly scalping your money out.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

if u feel u will lose an easy money maker by withdrawing then maybe it is worth the extra time/money to keep it all going.

if u bet 100% of ur money on near arbs or small arbs then u will eventually get it moved but the time needed just pisses me off. and of course u can run outta money to hedge with if u win and then r forced to take a large check.

my setup is just way too technologically medieval to trade risk effectively, IMO u need to be a pro arber with a nice healthy BR or not bother. there r sites that will give u free small arbs that r useful for this sort of thing though.

good luck

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Dude if u want to arb this out it will work, try this method for guaranteed success but hopefully your bankroll can work for it. Say u bet $30 per play for every win u bet this amount, if u lose the next bet is always double the lose say 30 then 60 if it loses if it loses again then u move to 120 etc. but when it wins u move back to the $30 always until it moves out but u cant bet multiple bets at the same time u need 1 at a time. i dont suggest using this method for your -300,+270 moneylines it works better with spreads and totals.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Dude if u want to arb this out it will work, try this method for guaranteed success but hopefully your bankroll can work for it. Say u bet $30 per play for every win u bet this amount, if u lose the next bet is always double the lose say 30 then 60 if it loses if it loses again then u move to 120 etc. but when it wins u move back to the $30 always until it moves out but u cant bet multiple bets at the same time u need 1 at a time. i dont suggest using this method for your -300,+270 moneylines it works better with spreads and totals.
    Legions,

Please don't ever recommend a Martingale progression in the HTT. Ever.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

On the other hand - square books hate arbers - so you might be doing yourself bigger disservice by trying to arb the money out. Why not just keep the balance in there and keep using them for profitable bets until you either lose or you accumulate so much, that you will need to cash it out.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Legions,

Please don't ever recommend a Martingale progression in the HTT. Ever.
    Why whats wrong with that, i didn't know there was a name for this. Is it bad or something?
    Whats the difference with this method and the_mathman's method just a different way.
    Plus the guy asked how to arb out his doe from 1 book to another
    If he loses more than 10 games in a row then he shouldn't be wagering, plus his money is safe he said doesn't really matter where it ends up.
    Last edited by Legions36; 02-27-11 at 03:13 PM.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    On the other hand - square books hate arbers - so you might be doing yourself bigger disservice by trying to arb the money out. Why not just keep the balance in there and keep using them for profitable bets until you either lose or you accumulate so much, that you will need to cash it out.
    Hes arbing 2 different books no way for them to know

subs

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    On the other hand - square books hate arbers - so you might be doing yourself bigger disservice by trying to arb the money out.
    very good point - i been tossed from a bunch of square books for this.

so all the extra work prolly won't help u unless u r willing to take big-ish losses by hedging normal plays and not arbs. if u got a great thing going u might look at it as an added business expense.

legion if u play an arb at a book, they know like why are all these people playing 3rd division polish football or something?

it has been explained many times here already but any kind of progression betting system is bullsh1t because u r just overbetting -EV plays which is double bad.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post

Hes arbing 2 different books no way for them to know
    Books know when they are being arb

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by subs View Post
    very good point - i been tossed from a bunch of square books for this.

so all the extra work prolly won't help u unless u r willing to take big-ish losses by hedging normal plays and not arbs. if u got a great thing going u might look at it as an added business expense.

legion if u play an arb at a book, they know like why are all these people playing 3rd division polish football or something?

it has been explained many times here already but any kind of progression betting system is bullsh1t because u r just overbetting -EV plays which is double bad.
    I dont understand how is it -ev for OP to arb or semi arb his bonus/deposit out of a book into Match.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Books know when they are being arb
    How could they know he said hes using Match to arb this.

subs

near arbs = -EV

anyway why bother with this weirdness why not just bet 100% of the money u want to move until u move it or end up having to take a check?

the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    but this scenario isn't on the long run...
    you must extract money and stop the tecnique.

all my suggestions aren't for a ordinary money management, are only with the target of move money....