Nashville +1,5

RLM Record So Far:
    NBA: 6-5
    NHL: 9-3

Lala119
    Lets get it
    Lala119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

Be careful with this. I follow reverse line movements as well in hopes of tailing sharp money. However, people often overlook that lines can move for reasons other than money, whether it be sharp or heavy public. For example, make sure there are no injuries, benching or other team issues that could explain the move. Also, beware of sharps or outfits pounding one side until the line moves, then coming back on the other side trying to work a middle. What looks like sharps taking a position can quickly turn into sharps working middles.
    Points Awarded:

bigugly gave Lala119 30 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cleonhr
    cleonhr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1320

Quote Originally Posted by Lala119 View Post
    Be careful with this. I follow reverse line movements as well in hopes of tailing sharp money. However, people often overlook that lines can move for reasons other than money, whether it be sharp or heavy public. For example, make sure there are no injuries, benching or other team issues that could explain the move. Also, beware of sharps or outfits pounding one side until the line moves, then coming back on the other side trying to work a middle. What looks like sharps taking a position can quickly turn into sharps working middles.
    Thank you for your advice, I try to take all of this in account.

NBA:
    Atlanta Hawks +6 W

NHL:
    Atlanta +1,5 W
    Nashville +1,5 W

RLM Record So Far:
    NBA: 7-5
    NHL: 11-3

Lala119
    Lets get it
    Lala119's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

Had a good night, nice work!

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Nice job. Did you play the puckline with hockey or just bet on the dog to win straight up? Both dogs won outright. Lot of juice with the +1.5

SlepRock
    SlepRock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Yeah I was using this method a long time but found it wasn't as reliable as I would've liked,
    however I started using it for big soccer line movements and had the most success of anything
    8-3 ,http://www.twominutewarning.com/bettracker.htm won't allow the live link for some reason but
    worthy of checking out. Good luck with the plays !

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

shouldn't you be posting this in the basketball and hockey subforums, service play's is not for your personal picks.