NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Best of the Think Tank

I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone has made a list of some sorts of best think tank posts?

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

nope. I've scraped quite a few for myself tho...but my treasure is other's trash.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

This idea has come up a few times. Would like to see it but really don't have the motivation to go through and make a list myself. Start with a search of Ganch's old posts and you'll find a lot of the good stuff.

carparts1000
    carparts1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

just read irish tim posts. garunteed you won't go wrong. the guy is a young genius.PERIOD.

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Quote Originally Posted by NBAStats View Post
    I'm just curious as to whether or not anyone has made a list of some sorts of best think tank posts?
    it would be silly to spoon feed the lurkers and non-contributors
    Points Awarded:

jgilmartin gave Peregrine Stoop 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Indecent
    Indecent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1156

Figure out who is worth listening to around here, search their posts and just save good threads on your hard drive in folders by sport, topic, etc. I copy really good individual posts and put them into a huge text file to make it easier to find these later (or just easy to read the best ofs while I have some time to kill). It's also great to use when internet goes down (or entire sites close, etc), you can still browse old threads and find what you were looking for.