JaymzPhoenix
    JaymzPhoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

The Gametime Theory

I hope this doesn't break the rule of "No Systems" but I don't even know if it's a system or not.

I heard that Syndicate Sharps are using this and have had some luck today with it, but also individuals gaining good returns.

Does anyone know what this takes into consideration? Is it "GAMETIME" like the name states?

Any info would be greatly appriciated.

PowerMovePicks
    PowerMovePicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no idea what you are talking about so I googled "game time theory" and this thread was the first result. I added "syndiciate sharps" to the search and this thread is the only relevant result.

So knowing nothing else about it ask yourself

"Is this theory one that involves offsetting huge losses with lots of little wins?" if so, you will lose without (a) an infinite bank roll and (b) no max bet

I would say 99% of "systems" involve this characteristic. I made a lot of money in BJ using the martingale before I even knew it was a system. I was just lucky, and if I had kept using it I would have lost it all.

If you can post any details that you know about "game time theory" then I am sure it would be easy for those in here to tell you if they smell a rat.

Typically, I tend to shy away from outside input, because mimicking tends to lead to losing.

Good Luck

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like your typical scamdicapper sales pitch point.

JaymzPhoenix
    JaymzPhoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Edit

I think your right.