LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simultaneous start times 'work around'

Is there any way to use a progressive system on say four MLB games all starting simultaneously?
    thegreek lets you bet the second game of an if-bet for more$$ than the first, but 5Dimes limits your second bet wager to the same or less than the first.

I want to do this with MLB PROPS, which can be If betted with 5Dimes, but not TheGreek..

I'm a US player and these are my two books, with sometimes Bodog.

please-please any ideas?
    Andrew

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems that utilizing 2+ leg parlays is your answer.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks but does that work with this scenario?

thanks Data...
    can you please lay out a sceanario where you have four games all starting at 7:05 pm and i want to create progressive-like bets (one unit on game one, if lose then 2 units on game three, if lose then 4 units on game three, etc)
    thanks sooo much

andrew

Data
    Data's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, I thought about something else. If I properly understand you goal now you want to win 4 units while going 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, or 1-3 and lose (a lot) while going 0-4.

To achieve this you could try to play varied in size 2+ team parlays including all 8 possible outcomes except parlays that consist of 4 outcomes you are betting against. Obviously you will pay a lot of juice but that is not worse than you progressive strategy itself anyway.

arwar
    arwar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1544

Quote Originally Posted by Data View Post
    Oh, I thought about something else. If I properly understand you goal now you want to win 4 units while going 4-0, 3-1, 2-2, or 1-3 and lose (a lot) while going 0-4.

To achieve this you could try to play varied in size 2+ team parlays including all 8 possible outcomes except parlays that consist of 4 outcomes you are betting against. Obviously you will pay a lot of juice but that is not worse than you progressive strategy itself anyway.
    i am confused - aren't there 16 possible outcomes?

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Cool, math to lose money a twice the rate of normal progressive systems. I'm all ears.