Login Search

Just busted my scalping cherry

Last Post

Default Just busted my scalping cherry

and i must say, sticking with my original assertion. One will never get rich on scalping alone. i do think it may prove to be a valuable arrow added to my quiver, but certainly not a stand alone strategy to sports betting.

(1.79+1)/(1.74+1)*1.74

was that the right formula gents?

just found my 3rd and largest one yet, with a damn near 3% return. so i can readily admit that the potential is there if you can find 3 or so per week, and return 5%, as i did, to safely augment your BR.

if nothing else, you are charging the books a fee to transfer funds between books.

live betting sounds like a viable market for the scalp, but i simply do not have the time.

SBR Points RISK EXPOSURE Theory

Scapling doesnt work in Sportbetting as it actually increase more RISK EXPOSURE.

I wan to advocate on this term "RISK EXPOSURE" THEORY in terms of sportbook betting.
Its basically on how to control our risk exposure to the minimal while still able to have a LEVEL CHANCE in playing against the sportbook odds controller. 3 important Examples can be Hedging, Handicap betting & UseSmallWinBig.

-In Hedging , it means counterbuying of other alternatives to make sure when you lose , you didnt lose so much so to maximise your winnings. Example can be buying of Total Goal 0, Total Goal 1 and Total Goal 3 together, ensuring the individual Total Goal odds can covered at least 2 or more bets.

-In Handicap betting, best to opt for 0/+0.5 during inplay matches, to maximise your winnings.

-In UseSmallWinBig, you can bet on Parlay to combine with Hedging method. Example, buy more Doubles scenarios to cover the 2 matches outcomes.

Please do realise that above methods are all to make our RISK EXPOSURE to minimum so as to level up with the operator. ONE EXPERT ONCE SAY, SPORTBOOK BETTING IN LONG TERM WILL NOT BE GOOD , SO OBJECTIVE OF EVERY MATCH IS TO MAKE OUR RISK EXPOSURE LEVEL AS CLOSE TO 50% POSSIBLE WITH OPERATOR.
For example, if one person bet on 1X2 (Home Team Win), he will have a RISK EXPOSURE of 66% because 1X2 can have 3 outcomes. So betting on 1X2 generally is a big risk , thats why ppl normally go for one of the methods i listed above is Handicap. But i will suggest you use the hybrid method of Hedging + UseSmallWinBig.

If u all wan more details, please do enquire over here.

Quote Originally Posted by solderjob View Post
Scapling doesnt work in Sportbetting as it actually increase more RISK EXPOSURE.

I wan to advocate on this term "RISK EXPOSURE" THEORY in terms of sportbook betting.
Its basically on how to control our risk exposure to the minimal while still able to have a LEVEL CHANCE in playing against the sportbook odds controller. 3 important Examples can be Hedging, Handicap betting & UseSmallWinBig.

-In Hedging , it means counterbuying of other alternatives to make sure when you lose , you didnt lose so much so to maximise your winnings. Example can be buying of Total Goal 0, Total Goal 1 and Total Goal 3 together, ensuring the individual Total Goal odds can covered at least 2 or more bets.

-In Handicap betting, best to opt for 0/+0.5 during inplay matches, to maximise your winnings.

-In UseSmallWinBig, you can bet on Parlay to combine with Hedging method. Example, buy more Doubles scenarios to cover the 2 matches outcomes.

Please do realise that above methods are all to make our RISK EXPOSURE to minimum so as to level up with the operator. ONE EXPERT ONCE SAY, SPORTBOOK BETTING IN LONG TERM WILL NOT BE GOOD , SO OBJECTIVE OF EVERY MATCH IS TO MAKE OUR RISK EXPOSURE LEVEL AS CLOSE TO 50% POSSIBLE WITH OPERATOR.
For example, if one person bet on 1X2 (Home Team Win), he will have a RISK EXPOSURE of 66% because 1X2 can have 3 outcomes. So betting on 1X2 generally is a big risk , thats why ppl normally go for one of the methods i listed above is Handicap. But i will suggest you use the hybrid method of Hedging + UseSmallWinBig.

If u all wan more details, please do enquire over here.
False.

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
Everyone who's written more than one word in this thread understands virtually nothing.
another awesome job my friend. ranks right up there with your other nearly invaluable contributions to SBR.

like the time you built a solid argument based on years of data

or

the time you proved your point using mathematical equations

or

the time you remove any doubt about making good $$$$ scalping by starting with a $1,000,000 BR

cd til you bf post

Scalping/chasing steam/making tons betting sports/whatever you want to call it is only hard for noobs because they don't know where, what, and when to bet, and the people who do know have absolutely no incentive to share this info. Of course, they could figure it out for themselves with a mere few hours of actual work, but that's asking too much of most.