accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

secrets of a "BONUS WHORE"

im going to tell you guys how to do it because after all,our job is to make money and **** the books under any circumstance deemed fit,otherwise what is the point of gambling to be a DEGENERATEthis is a bizz,if it dont make me money then i wouldnt be betting,one thing for certain i am no sports fan i watch a couple games a year is it.this method is just one of many to make money,BONUS WHORE is what you should do after you have paper traded for a time,and are ready to graduate up to the next level known as FUNDING it also lets you look at exactly how lines change,when to get in a line,and other basics to familiarize yourself with.on with it

so you have your 5k saved,use only trusted a+ rated books,some euro books are publicly traded..now that you find your 2-4 books do more homework on them and make sure you get 30% atleast bonus on your money,the bonus will also be affected by time of year ect,ect.most books will make exeptions if you pull strings,and talk to them the right way

2 book example so use ** its the cheapest and they should also reimburse you the tranfer fee thats normally standard
    2,500 in one 2,500 in the other great job now you have 1,500 in bonus+any fees from transfer
    now you have 1500 free right not exactly you have to meet a 5x rollover. you must bet 25k total for the 1500 to become yours.
    now its time to get familiar with the lines look for situations like this,and always bet the same GAME, your going to be betting nothing but the money line
    nhl game
    underdog +130 | favorite -150
    bet $100 | bet $150
    so you now have a bet on both sides of the same GAME each bet placed at seperate books one book for the underdog one book for the favorite for a total of $250 placed//if the favorite wins you actually make 50cents if the underdog wins you loose $20. dont be discouraged most of the bets placed will have spreads giving you 60/100 that you hit the money line
    bonus 1500
    100x250=25k
    60x250.50=15030 ml wins
    40x230=9200 underdog wins
    15030+9200=24230[770]vig
    1500bonus-minus-770 vig=+$730 for you
    it wont take long to do this at all but for you beginners its free money and the not so secret exposed
    ---note---
    their are diffrent ways to bet the same line like taking the points on dogs and the money line for favs i cannot remember exact but i think in the end doing this = another $100 in the end mabye.
    while using this you can sharpen your ready to use skills and most importantly use their money to screw them

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    im going to tell you guys how to do it because after all,our job is to make money and **** the books under any circumstance deemed fit,otherwise what is the point of gambling to be a DEGENERATEthis is a bizz,if it dont make me money then i wouldnt be betting,one thing for certain i am no sports fan i watch a couple games a year is it.this method is just one of many to make money,BONUS WHORE is what you should do after you have paper traded for a time,and are ready to graduate up to the next level known as FUNDING it also lets you look at exactly how lines change,when to get in a line,and other basics to familiarize yourself with.on with it

so you have your 5k saved,use only trusted a+ rated books,some euro books are publicly traded..now that you find your 2-4 books do more homework on them and make sure you get 30% atleast bonus on your money,the bonus will also be affected by time of year ect,ect.most books will make exeptions if you pull strings,and talk to them the right way

2 book example so use ** its the cheapest and they should also reimburse you the tranfer fee thats normally standard
    2,500 in one 2,500 in the other great job now you have 1,500 in bonus+any fees from transfer
    now you have 1500 free right not exactly you have to meet a 5x rollover. you must bet 25k total for the 1500 to become yours.
    now its time to get familiar with the lines look for situations like this,and always bet the same GAME, your going to be betting nothing but the money line
    nhl game
    bet $100 | bet $150
    so you now have a bet on both sides of the same GAME each bet placed at seperate books one book for the underdog one book for the favorite for a total of $250 placed//if the favorite wins you actually make 50cents if the underdog wins you loose $20. dont be discouraged most of the bets placed will have spreads giving you 60/100 that you hit the money line
    bonus 1500
    100x250=25k
    60x250.50=15030 ml wins
    40x230=9200 underdog wins
    15030+9200=24230[770]vig
    1500bonus-minus-770 vig=+$730 for you
    it wont take long to do this at all but for you beginners its free money and the not so secret exposed
    ---note---
    their are diffrent ways to bet the same line like taking the points on dogs and the money line for favs i cannot remember exact but i think in the end doing this = another $100 in the end mabye.
    while using this you can sharpen your ready to use skills and most importantly use their money to screw them
    really? don't you break even if the favorite wins?

accuscoresucks

its explained above you hit on a -150 favorite[67% return]
    on a $150 bet
    150+67%=250.50

pico
    USC ml

its explained above you hit on a -150 favorite[67% return]
    on a $150 bet
    150+67%=250.50
    what is this? all i see is when you bet 150 on a -150, you win 100.

accuscoresucks

if thats your case then take 30bucks.
    havent you heard of books that pay based off conversion rates like bodoglife,or euro books.
    otherwise known as flat betting were if the line is -150 you need not lay $150 you can lay $5.50 and get a 67% return on the money also known as a -150 line

pico
    USC ml

don't get it....are you saying you get 100.5 if you bet 150 at -150 line

bet $100 | bet $150

accuscoresucks

dude use a calculater or go to a conversion calc site,i think intertops.com still has theirs free in the book section
    joe down on his luck shmoe bets at bodog.com sees a -150 line he wants to bet he bets team turkey money line cause thankgiving is right around the corner and the fuker been drinking md 20/20 all night,smoking crack,and the hooker is coming over soon he bets $1
    now [1] divided by [.150]=6.66 because the 3rd number is higher than [5] the rate is 6.70 carry over dot to the right =67% you can bet onv rates at intertops were they roud up or round down the 3rd # depending on where it falls

pico
    USC ml

dude use a calculater or go to a conversion calc site,i think intertops.com still has theirs free in the book section
    joe down on his luck shmoe bets at bodog.com sees a -150 line he wants to bet he bets team turkey money line cause thankgiving is right around the corner and the fuker been drinking md 20/20 all night,smoking crack,and the hooker is coming over soon he bets $1
    now [1] divided by [.150]=6.66 because the 3rd number is higher than [5] the rate is 6.70 carry over dot to the right =67% you can bet onv rates at intertops were they roud up or round down the 3rd # depending on where it falls
    thanks for explaining. your tactics reminds me of superman 3 or office space...stealing pennies

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    thanks for explaining. your tactics reminds me of superman 3 or office space...stealing pennies
    thats exactly what i thought when i read this.

accuscoresucks

its more of beginner stratedgy so they can dime the fuk outta the books.
    dime them ****s

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a few questions.

1) When betting the moneyline. Why wouldn't I bet the favorite as soon as the line opens, and bet the dog right before the game starts? Usually as bets come in on the favorite the dog gets better odds.

2) In NFL, more games are decided by 3 points than any other number. I think it is something like 10% of the time. For a spread of 3, wouldn't you be better off to take the spread instead of the moneyline? because 10% of the time you will win 1 game and push the other game. I can't remember the % for 3 point spread in college football but I think it is similar.

3) For sports where point spreads can vary all over the place between books and between the opening line and game time, why wouldn't I have accounts at a dozen or more books and bet the spread and shop for the best points both between books and as the line moves between line open and game time?

accuscoresucks

yes you can do that.

the article is a general concept to start whoring yourself,
    obviously their are other tactics one can use to put a 100 or more into ones pocket