bsebal7
    bsebal7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NHL +1.5 Goals

Team,

Anybody know a good site that I could research the NHL +1.5 Goals on teams who have played against heavy favorites -275 and up (give or take). I know I may not find anything special in the research but I"ve done very well with it this year... and want to see how it would do with some further research.

wilsonmaywood
    wilsonmaywood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't help you, but.. wondering about mlb run lines +1.5 paying 2.00 or higher.. seems like a good deal to me... Even both Cy Young winners from last year would have lost 33 out of 65 giving +1.5 runs.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The NHL is much different from baseball. The biggest difference is when a game is tied in regulation. In baseball, a team can win by any number of runs in extra innings, because there is no sudden death. In HOckey, there is sudden death, so if a game is tied at the end of regulation, those who take the 1.5 are automatic winners and those who give the 1.5 are automatic losers.

The next biggest difference is that more runs are scored in baseball in general, than goals are scored in the NHL.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by bsebal7 View Post
    Team,

Anybody know a good site that I could research the NHL +1.5 Goals on teams who have played against heavy favorites -275 and up (give or take). I know I may not find anything special in the research but I"ve done very well with it this year... and want to see how it would do with some further research.
    There are lots of sites that would provide you with heavy favorites of -275 and up. I doubt, however, that you'd also get the PL odds, but at the very least you'd be able to tally a won/loss percentage and, more important, those games where the heavy favorite wins but does not cover.