mikeD7123
    mikeD7123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

public betting percentages API

Does anyone know a 3ed party provider of a push or pull API for public betting percentages?

Any site or bookmaker that provides this data via API.

brycek71
    brycek71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

186 views... no reply's. SBR won't reply.

This is probably the MOST USELESS info info on the net and plenty of sites have, but don't want to reveal the API pushing it?

I have contacted every single site that offers this and NOT ONE will offer up their source or provide. wtf?

solring
    solring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3434

Mainly because most (all?) of them are making it up... to either a) get people to continue following the public or b) go contrarian and bet against the public...

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by solring View Post
    Mainly because most (all?) of them are making it up... to either a) get people to continue following the public or b) go contrarian and bet against the public...
    Well, which one is it? Will they follow the public or go contrarian? Nobody knows. So its a wash.

PS - Dave Mason from BetOnline will often post their exposures for big games on his Twitter account.

brycek71
    brycek71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Doesn't matter either way. You see RLM on games that are clearly 80/20 split and the fav blows them out. The P% betting tickets you see on every site are garbage.

My concern is that I cant get a data API for it....

Why is it easier to get actual useful market data and accurate prices on numbers than its is trash, when that trash is widely available?

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by brycek71 View Post
    Doesn't matter either way. You see RLM on games that are clearly 80/20 split and the fav blows them out. The P% betting tickets you see on every site are garbage.

My concern is that I cant get a data API for it....

Why is it easier to get actual useful market data and accurate prices on numbers than its is trash, when that trash is widely available?
    not sure MikeD7123. I mean. BryceK71. great question.