Messijah
    Messijah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

ATS stats, halfs and quarters (NBA)?

Does anyone know where I can find ATS stats for 1st and 2nd halfs and quarters?

cheers

/messijah

Messijah

anyone....?

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stats/

I think, you like playing QTR or first half bets...

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.....I just answered this in another thread a minute ago

Vegas insider go to NBA matchups, but I think they are only for this season.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    lol.....I just answered this in another thread a minute ago

Vegas insider go to NBA matchups, but I think they are only for this season.
    He's asking for ATS halves histories. I don't see those there. Could you be more specific about what to click.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    He's asking for ATS halves histories. I don't see those there. Could you be more specific about what to click.

Go back a few days!!!!!! todays stats won't be available considering these games have not been played yet

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Go back a few days!!!!!! todays stats won't be available considering these games have not been played yet
    Dude you are the one who's not getting it. He's not asking for the lines. He's asking for the 1st and 2nd half records of how teams have performed against the pointspread. Give me five points to tell me your sorry.
    Points Awarded:

Messijah gave bookie 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Messijah

Yepp. Asking for ATS stats for 1st and 2nd half and quarters. CanŽt find it anywhere. Appreciate all help though

Still havnŽt found it.

/Messijah

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

is very difficult to find, i keep searching.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Dude you are the one who's not getting it. He's not asking for the lines. He's asking for the 1st and 2nd half records of how teams have performed against the pointspread. Give me five points to tell me your sorry.
    Well the site I listed gives you the closing line for the 1st half and the second half and is a starting point maybe then you can go to ESPN and check the box scores for the game, what the hell kind of answer were you idiots looking for??????????

did you expect me to sit down with a pencil and a piece of paper and do a weeks worth of data mining for you?????????????

I simply tried to help the guy and give him a site that may help him it is up to you to do the work

There ain't nothing easy about data mining if you guys are looking for an easy answer to handicapping sports than good luck with that.........

As far as your post you attach a link for games that still have yet to be played and get mad at me because the page is not giving you 1st and 2nd half stats

maybe I should just jump in my delorion for you and blast into the future and bring you back a sports almanac from 2020 McFly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure why me trying to help somebody results in me getting ridiculed, you do not have to use this site but if you want to see what the 1st half and second half spreads were so you can compare how a team performed ATS feel free.

I apologize for trying to help
    Last edited by sharpcat; 03-06-10 at 10:31 AM.

sharpcat

"

Messijah

"

sharpcat

If you scroll your mouse over the calendar months you can go through to any day of the year that you need to, unfortunately this is the best way that I have seen to get these stats.

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

learn to program and gather/parse the data quicker

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

or hire someone for a few dollars per hour
    it's a recession, people will do your bitch work for you

jessetopolski
    jessetopolski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the under in the 2nd half this nba season is 71%??? I have done very well taking the shallow end does anyone know if this number has any truth to it

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't believe it to be accurate. But teams like Cavaliers that score heavy 1H and light 2H has been profitable betting under 2H IF 1H goes over.

Djurgården
    Djurgården's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Bookmakers 2U NBA page have 1st half and 2nd half statistics for ALL NBA Teams score average. NBA stats is updated daily before the NBA matchups the following day. All NBA teams matches is showing 1st half and 2nd half results for 2013-14 season and count team totals scores too. Really great for NBA total and NBA spread betting, because you cant find this stats on so many places.

http://www.bookmakers2u.com/basketball/nba-1653900

from there. Select NBA team.
    Last edited by Djurgården; 12-26-13 at 07:03 AM.