jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guaranteed MONEY MANAGEMENT!

Hey...I'm really needing help on whether or not I should wager on plays with units or if I should do each play the same? I see a lot of people assign units to each play and others who play theirs all the same. WHICH WAY IS THE MOST ROCK SOLID WAY OF MAKING PROFITS SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY and WHY? Thanks for your help!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jolmscheid View Post
    Hey...I'm really needing help on whether or not I should wager on plays with units or if I should do each play the same? I see a lot of people assign units to each play and others who play theirs all the same. WHICH WAY IS THE MOST ROCK SOLID WAY OF MAKING PROFITS SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY and WHY? Thanks for your help!
    If you're just starting off, stick to flat betting, and keep the unit size small (1 unit = 1% of bankroll). As you become more experienced, you can start to throw 2u & 3u wagers into the mix, but when you do so, you need to be able to justify the increased wager size. You should also have a guideline for how much of your bankroll you'll have in play at any one time.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should use flat stakes unless you have a well proven method of calculating/measuring your edge against the odds you are betting on.