skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Good site to cut and paste rotation schedule into Excel?

Simple question hopefully someone can help me with--where's the best site to cut and paste the next day's rotation schedule into Excel? I would like it in a format that by pasting it into Excel as "Unicode Text" it displays in a readable format. Feist's site, VegasInsider, and DonBest all have it, but the formatting gets screwed up when I paste it into Excel. Cutting and pasting it from The Greek once they put their lines up is the best option I've found so far, but they don't put their lines up until later in the day, and I'd like the next day's schedule available in the morning. Any ideas?

runt23
    runt23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know of a site off hand, but use the insert data from web function.. you can set up auto-refresh for a certain amount of time or every time you open the file.. that would save a lot of time copying and pasting

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

The copying and pasting is pretty simple because I'm just trying to paste the games, not the lines, so I only have to do it once per day per sport. But I'll try that web query and see if it formats the text better.